CHAPTER 6(Ken's POV): Welcome To The Music Club

I couldn't stop thinking about Luke all day. Maybe if we were really in The Music Freaks, and we could make Jailey cannon, then we could maybe stop Lander from happening too.

After school, I ran to the music room, and I thought I saw Cass walking down the hall next to me, but it must have just been my imagination.

"H-Hello?" I asked, stepping into the room. The only people in there were Hailey and Zander. I sighed. No Luke.

"Can I help you?" Zander asked. I remembered from the series that Zander hated new members, especially how he had treated Jake.

"Milly told me about this club. I thought I might be able to join." I said.

Zander laughed, but not because he thought what I said was funny.

"Go ahead. Give it a try." He smirked, "But be warned, we don't take music lightly." He glared at me, his purple eyes trained on my every move.

I sat down at the piano and pulled the microphone towards me. I could feel Hailey and Zander watching me, and beads of sweat trickled down my face.

I started to play, my hands magically falling into the right place. When I was playing my instrument, nobody could break my concentration.

"I walked through the door with you

The air was cold

But something about it felt like home somehow

And I, left my scarf there at your sister's house

And you've still got it in your drawer even now

Oh, your sweet disposition

And my wide-eyed gaze

We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

And I can picture it after all these days

And I know it's long gone and that magic's not here no more

And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all

'Cause there we are again on that little town street

You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin' over at me

Wind in my hair, I was there

I remember it all too well"

Zander was shocked, his mouth hung open and he left the room hurriedly.

Hailey smiled at me, "Welcome to the Music Club."

_____________________________________________________

Yep. she simps for Luke.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT we're still making Lander happen (we're not demons)

I'm questioning on why he laughed even tho he found nothing funny but eh...

Shes better then me sooooooo