Three

Waking up the next morning Kyasha was still in the arms of Curtis. She thought she would have been more comfortable but it seems that whatever she had done to her knee yesterday was catching up with her.

She whimpered as she tried to get up but just ended up falling back into Curtis's arms. He shot up with the yelp that followed.

Looking all around he soon came to the conclusion that it came from Kyasha and quickly took her into his arms.

"What, what is it?" he rushed out, worried evident in his expression.

"My. . . . my knee, it hurts so much" she cried out, it was obviously not broken as she was able to walk yesterday. But with how much she was carried she must have forgotten about it.

"Ok. . . ok I have to take you to the village, we'll get the doctor to look at you." Curtis quickly picked her up, carrying Kyasha princess style out the cave in through the forest.

They soon made it to the entrance of the village. But before they could get through the gates they were stopped by at least four males from what seemed to be the leopard tribe.

"It's a feral,"    "hes strong to, look at all his marks"    "if he attacks we won't be able to defend our females"     "so many of us will parish"

"You can't come in here feral!" the one who seemed to be in charge yelled out.

"Let me pass, my female is hurt!" Curtis yelled out, already enraged to begin with.

It took some time but eventually they seem to come to the conclusion that a feral with a female won't be a harm to the rest of the village. So they let them through.

"Be quick about it, we want you out of the village as soon as -" the chief had made his entrance with venom in his voice.

Before he could finish his thought Curtis had made it close enough that the other villagers could see Kyasha in his arms.

The chief's accusations seemed to die in his throat as he laid his eyes on her. She was in pain with a slight sheet of sweat covering her forehead, but either way she was breathtaking.

Before leaving the cave, Curtis had made her a dress out of his shed so that they did not get any questions about where she came from.

It was an off the shoulder, backless dress. It fit her body perfectly and showed all of her curves. Looking like one of those goddesses from Greek mythology.

In Kyashas opinion it was a little too much, but Curtis wanted to show off infront of all the males. Rubbing it in their face that he got the best female, even if he was a feral.

As they made their way to the healers hut the crowd grew. Even as more people showed up they parted to create a path.

Dipping his head down to rest his lips on the small female's forehead, Curtis whispered, "don't worry, we're almost there for love."

With the confirmation Kyasha relaxed into his arms. She just wanted this to be over with.

As they made it to the doctor's hut the villagers must have sent someone ahead of them because the healer she remembered as Harvey, was already outside.

He quickly ushered them into the hut and showed Curtis where to put her down. He then sat down in front of Kyasha and asked if he could hold her leg to be able to examine it properly.

"Just be quick," she pleaded.

Harvey gently put pressure on her knee, he needed to see where the pain was coming from.

"Don't worry, it just looks like you landed on it funny. It should start to feel better tomorrow." his soft voice rang out as he stood up to go collect something from his stash of herbs.