Seven

I'm so sorry I don't know why the picture is not showing up, I'm trying to fix that right now.

——————————————————————

Winston had just gotten back, just in time for Curtis and Kyasha to finish with the last of the preparations for dinner.

"I'm back" he called out as he walked into the house.

"Welcome home" Kyasha called from the doorway to the kitchen.

Curtis then came around Kyasha brushing his hand on her waist to kiss her forehead. "I'll be off then"

He then walked over to the door, before he walked out he gave a look to Winston telling him to take care of their girl.

"Well we have a home now," Kyasha started obviously shy, "and were in private. . . . do you think you would-" looking down at her feet, Kyasha didn't think she could finish.

"Yes love?" Winston questioned her right in front of Kyasha, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Well I've gotten to know you pretty well, and I really have fallen in love with you," at this point Winston's heart was soring, never had he seen a female so cute before.

Gaining her confidence one last time she looked up into her soon to be mates eyes, "will you mate with me."

"As you wish" the smirk on Winston's face was enough to show he was trying to tease the question out of her.

(sorry again but I still have to idea how to do intimate scenes.)

By the time Curtis had gotten back it was just sunset. Putting the cleaned meat in the kitchen for tomorrow he had to go wake the sleeping mates.

He really did think of them as a little family, not as two males being in constant competition for their love's attention.

First he went and shoved Winston around until he was awake. Telling him to go downstairs, dinner is ready.

Curtis then made his way around the bed, a lot of soft fur on top of a stone slab, to get to Kyasha.

He softly brushed the hair out of her face. As she was waking up, opening her eyes, Curtis wrapped her up in the furs and carried her to the chair right outside the closet.

(The photo up top is of what she is wearing)

Out of which he grabbed a soft autumn brown dress, it was an off the shoulder dress with flowing sleeves and a cinched waist. The front ended before the knees but the back went down to her ankles.

Kyasha was a little picky with her shoes, and she really didn't like any of the covers they made here. So she just went most places bare foot.

She knows it's not the smartest but she has tough feet and likes to feel the grass under them.

It didn't take as long to get to the plaza as Kyasha thought it would have. Before they left they collected some of their bigger pillows and plaits to bring with them.

Curtis and Winston didn't want their mate to have to sit on the hard ground. Kyasha didn't really care but the boys seemed so happy caring stuff for her, she couldn't break their bubbles.