Nine

I'm so sorry for the fake update. I just wanted to go in and fix my mistakes. I was in a rush to get this one out to you.

So sorry again :)
—————————————————————————

"Well I have to start this liquid on a slow boil. And afterward I need to finish spreading out the herbs. But if you want to, you can start on the furnishing, for the furniture." she told them.

"What is Furniture?" Curtis asked.

"And better yet what is Furnishing." Winston added.

"Haha, I should have expected that, so the furniture, it's like the bench you made for the outhouse. But it has a taller back to rest your back on, and the two ends have smaller sides you can rest your arms on."

The whole time she was explaining, she was doing her best to draw what she was saying in the dirt.

Looking over she could see her lovely smart mates were nodding along with what she was saying.

So to continue she brought the basin of cane sugar sludge over to the fire that Curtis had used to boil the rice.

Poking the coals Kyasha realized that the best way to keep the heat at a minimum without some way to control it was to instead rest the basin over the coals of the fire.

"Then the Furnishings would be the stuffed coverings. You would sow together hides so that they cover the Furniture." Kyasha had collected the still burning coals into a pile.

Transferring the liquid into a flatter stone, she then placed the stone over the coals.

With more of the liquid given access to the air, it would take less time for everything to evaporate.

"Then on the parts your body would rest on you sow another hide on only three sides. Afterwards stuffing in cotton before sewing up the last side."

With the mixture now on the coals, Kyasha placed more logs on the fire to create more coals.

After which he looked over at her mates, only for them not to be there when she looked.

Looking around she noticed them, already at the front of the house, with a big stone in their hands.

They saw Kyasha looking over at them, seeing that, Curtis smiled at her and Winston innocently raised his hand over his head and waved at her.

They were just so cute working together like that, all she could do was chuckle at them and go back to working on sorting her herbs.

What she was most excited for was the Marjoram that she found, she has never been able to use it as it was a cold sensitive herb and she used to live in a colder climate.

Marjoram or marjoram oil has been used to treat cancer, colds, coughs, cramps, depression, as a diuretic, ear infections, gastrointestinal problems, headaches, and paralysis, as well as arthritis, chest congestion, and muscle aches.

In short it was insanely useful. But she was more excited to mix it with the summer savory and use it in a marinade.

Because the only part of the drying process she needed to finish today was evenly spreading out the herbs, she was done in less than half an hour.

Looking up at the sky she could tell that there was only about two hours before the sun set. And she wanted to go out and do something for the rest of the day

"Winston, will you bring me into the town I want to like around?" She questioned.

Winston looked like a big puppy the way he dropped his chisel and mallet to come running
over to Kyasha.