five

Winston had never been so comfortable in his life. The pillow thing that Kyasha made was soft and fluffy. The bed made it seem like you were on a cloud.

When he started to wake up, he was greeted with the best smell ever. It was rich and juicy. He was about to fall back asleep when he realized something was running through his hair.

Turning his head he realized he was not resting on a pillow but instead Kyasha's lap. And she was running her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, good, you're awake. It's time for dinner." Kyasha smiled as she looked down at the male moving in her lap.

Winston sat up just as Curtis brought some of the meat and multiple pre-cut up fruits over. They seemed to be on some sort of shaped wood.

He had to get up to go get his food. As he got closer he soon realized that the heavenly smell was coming from the meat.

The jars that Kyasha had him set out were open and seemed to be missing some of its contents. The funny thing was not all the jars smelt the same.

Some were sweet, some were sour, some burnt Winstons nose when he got too close. He then went to tear off some of the meat after he got permission from Curtis.

It was by far the best he has ever had. The meat was juicy and tender. It was full of so much flavor, all of which he had never tasted before.

What he was most curious about though, was the piece of wood that the snake handed him when he grabbed more of the skewer than he could hold.

"It's a plate Winston, I made it to hold your food." Kyasha interrupted his thoughts when she saw that he was having a hard time figuring out the use for the plate.

"You made this?" The shock in his face was evident.

"Of course, I can't be doing nothing all day." Kyasha's smile brought about a blush on all the males' faces that could see her.

Curtis decided that it was enough socializing for the day and brought Kyasha back to the bedding. Winston then followed after putting out the fire.
Seeing his hesitation Kyasha took the opportunity to pat the spot to her right. Inviting him to lay down next to him.

"I talked to Curtis about it earlier," She started when Winston was comfortable, "would you like to become my spouse?" She questioned.

"Really you would want me as one of your spouses?" he asked

Kyasha nodded her head and looked back at Curtis, looking for confirmation. He rolled his eyes, "You're strong, it would be good for yash."

This was all he said before tightening his hold on Kyasha and falling right asleep.

Winston was so excited he jumped right into her open arms. They all fell asleep with nothing but good dreams filling their night.

After they woke up it wasn't more than an hour and a half before they, the whole pack was back on the road. Heading back to the city.

Kyasha was so excited she always wanted to go to a big city but was never given the opportunity to. And this time she will be able to see all kinds of different beasts.

She wanted to see foxes, deer, bears, maybe even some flying beasts. But most of all she wanted to see if there were still pandas around.

Her last memories of this world had been of her village being destroyed. She wanted to know, no matter the unlikely hood, if her parents were still alive.

After so long, not having any sort of parental love and relationship, she was almost desperate. She hoped that whenever she does end up becoming a mother she will be a good one.