Eleven

A female having more than one estrus has never happened before. Curtis alone has been on this earth for over 40 years.

His lineage goes all the way back to the dark ages. Even if snake ferals don't have a lot of interaction with the populus, they have enough to know this has never happened.

Combined with the fact that pandas already have high birth rates of females, the possibility of Kyasha being kidnaped just went up ten fold.

The silence was deafening, Kyasha had the urge to fill it so she kept talking.

"Well it's like a 50/50 chance, because I actually came from another place, I don't know how to get there how I got here. But there I had a cycle every month, er, full moon." she continued.

"But before that I was in the mountains with the panda tribe, and I look like I did then now, but I feel more like I did in the other place." She was getting worried.

"And of course my cycles weren't this bad when I was in this world the first time, but they were this bad in the previous world."

"I don't know what kind of indicator that is but-"

No one was saying anything, the more the silence dragged on the more panicked she got. Eventually she was hyperventilating.

Tears were threatening to escape her eyes as she looked at the men in the room.

Seeing her divulge into panic her husbands were quick to snap out of their shock and try to comfort hur.

They whispered sweet nothings into her ears and held her tight as she started to calm down. Curtis at her head and Winston at her waist.

Even Muir came from behind the couch reaching over the back to take her hand into his. They told her how much they loved her.

How much they still want to be with her, how they would protect both her and the cubs that were to come.

Soon Kyasha calmed herself. Taking deep breaths she thanked her mates, she doesn't ever think she will deserve them.

They are sweet and attentive, they never do anything she doesn't want. They really are perfect.

It was already late in the day when they had all calmed down, the sun had set and dinner didn't seem like such a priority anymore.
The last thing on Kyashas list was the mate talk she had to have before officially taking Muir on as a potential mate.

Now seemed like the best time, Muir had to step outside to deal with the crowd that had formed with no one to dispel them, that would take a couple minutes.

"I know you both already said you would be ok with me taking Muir as another mate?" she questioned.

"Well the cold season is getting closer and closer. Even if all of us are over two stripes, there will only be two of us when Curtis goes into hibernation." Winston started.

"with the new information you told us even the three of us might not be enough to fully protect and provide for you, so yes we accept Muir as a potential mate." Curtis finished.

"And he's quiet, caring, and strong; overall he brings a lot to the table." Winston continued.

"Haha, ok I'll ask him when he comes back." she told them.

"When who comes back?" Muirs voice sounded from the doorway.

Kyasha turned her head to look where the voice came from. "You silly." she waved her hand telling him to come forward.

"I need to ask you something." she said.

He walked forward, with Curtis having nodded in approval he also crouched down in between him and Winston.