♡chapter one♡

"Y/N WAKE UP." My twin brother Finney yelled at me. I was still in bed, pretending to be asleep. Finney rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at me. "OWH" I yelled. "HAH I KNEW YOU WEREN'T ASLEEP" He shot back. "Fuck off, leave me alone." I said, pulling the covers over my face. "No, get up, dipshit. We leave in ten minutes." He said, slamming my door. I sighed and got up. I walked out of my room to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I got out, I was walking to my room when the doorbell rang. I decided to open it, to find Robin Arellano standing there.

Robin. Where do I begin? I had mixed feelings about him. I liked him from kindergarten to fifth grade, but he was my brothers best friend, so he was off limits. He shot me that stupid smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked, leaning against the door. "Finney told me to walk with you guys to school today." He said, innocently. I rolled my eyes. "We'll be out in a few." I said, slamming the door. I ran upstairs into my room. I finished changing, doing my hair and makeup. I picked up my bag for school and ran downstairs. My little sister Gwen and Finney were waiting, with their shoes on. "You took too long upstairs so we ate without you. Here." Finn said, throwing a granola bar at me. I caught it, putting my shoes on. "Guys can we please get going? Amy told me to meet her early today." Gwen said. "Alright, lets go." I said, opening the door, Robin still standing there. He smiled at me again. Why was he smiling?

As we walked, I ate my granola bar, zoning out and then thought about Robin. I've known him for such a long time, but didn't really KNOW him. Which was weird, because he was Finney's best friend. "Y/n? Helloooo?" I looked up. "What?" I asked. Robin laughed. "I asked what classes you had today." He said. "Science, Algebra, Gym. Why?" I asked. He smirked. "We have the same schedule today." He said, laughing. I rolled my eyes. I turned over to Finney. "Why the fuck did you bring him?" I asked. Finn just shrugged and started laughing with Robin. Robin nudged my arm. "Come on, hermosa. You know you love me." He said. I felt my face heating up. "What?" I said. "OOOH SHES BLUSHINGGGG" Finney said. I slapped him on the back of the neck. But as we walked into school, I could only think of Robin.

As I was about to walk into my class, I remembered. I sit next to Robin in this class. I groaned as I sat down. A few minutes later, Robin walked in. He smirked. He knows that I don't want to sit with him. He sat down, whispering, "Miss me?" I glared at him. "Fuck you." I whispered back. He smirked again. "Please do." He whispered very close to my ear. Damn. Why did I kind of like that? What the fuck is going on? My teacher walked into the classroom. "Okay class, so today we are doing an experiment with some chemicals. If your mixture starts fizzing a bit, then you did the procedure correctly. You have the notes and instructions, you'll be working with whoever you're sitting next to. I have a meeting to get to, don't burn down the classroom. Thanks!" She said, walking out the door again. Great.

Robin turned to me. "So. Let's get started." He said, reading the instructions. "You can read?" I asked. He made eye contact with me again. "You're a funny one, Y/n." He said, turning to the instructions again. He poured some chemical into a test tube, and was about to pour another one in, carelessly, when I stopped him. "Okay, no. You're going to burn the school down if you pour that in there." I said, grabbing his hand. "Y/n, I'm 75% sure that it won't explode." He said, smiling. I blinked. "You realize those aren't very good odds, right?" I asked. I shook my head. "Okay, I'll take it from here. At least I actually pay attention in class." I said, taking the chemical and test tube out of his hands. He just laughed and shook his head.

After the bell rang, Donna came up to me. "Hey girlie! What's up?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes. "I got stuck with Robin for the lab." I said, putting my folder in my bag and zipping it up. She laughed. "You know, Y/n... I saw you guys staring at each other, I just wasn't sure if it was sexual tension or murderous rage." She said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. She rolled her eyes. "He obviously likes you. I ship it, to be honest." She said quietly. "Why is everyone acting so weird? Why does everyone keep saying shit like that? No he doesn't." I said. She shrugged, looking away. "Believe whatever you want to believe, Y/n. You can't escape the truth though."

When I got home later that day, I was blasting music in my room, studying. I didn't understand the material our teacher had given us, and I was PISSED. I usually understood everything. I was 'the smart bitch' at our school, so not understanding homework was very unlike me. I kept erasing my answers with such force, that eventually my paper ripped. "FUCK" I yelled, throwing my pencil across the room. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It opened, and I saw Robin standing in the doorway. "Jesus. You okay?" He asked. I sighed angrily. "No, I'm not fucking okay. You kept talking during class today so I couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying about the homework, and now I'm confused all thanks to you." I said. He came up to my bed, where I was sitting. "You know, you look kind of pretty when you're mad." He said. "Oh yeah? Well I'm about to be fucking gorgeous." I said. "I would love to see that." He muttered, smirking. "GOD, do you ever shut up?" I asked. He leaned closer to me. "Make me." He whispered in my ear, making me red. He leaned back, and simply walked out of the room.