♡chapter six♡

Robin and I went downstairs to find Finney and Gwen standing at the door. Finn saw us and said, "Hey, we're going to the movies. Come on, get your shoes on, both of you." Robin and I got our shoes on and we all went over to the movies.

When we got to the theater, we chose a movie that was playing, got our tickets, and got some popcorn and drinks. As we sat down in the theater, Robin put his hand on my thigh. I looked over at him, making eye contact, smiling. As the movie started, I couldn't have been happier. 

We were all watching the movie, and about halfway, a new female character came on screen. I don't know why, but all of a sudden, my heart started racing. I shouldn't feel like this. It was a girl. But I couldn't help but look at her lips. I loved the shape of them. They were perfect. I stood up. "I'll be right back." I whispered to Robin, not making eye contact with him.

I ran out of the showing room, and I got to the bathroom. Luckily, nobody was in there. I started pacing across the bathroom, biting my nails. Why did I feel that way about that girl? I was dating Robin. Robin was my boyfriend and I was in love with him. So why did I feel like that about that girl? I looked at myself in the mirror. This had happened before. Multiple times. There had been many girls which I had crushes on. But I wasn't gay. I liked boys too. I looked over at the bulletin board near the exit of the bathroom. A flyer on it read:

STAND UP FOR LGBTQ RIGHTS! LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE! NORMALIZE BEING LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANS, AND ANYTHING RELATED TO LGBT! 

Bisexual? I took the flyer off the board. I turned it around, reading what it said on the back.

Gay - Men being attracted to men

Lesbian - Women being attracted to women

Bisexual - Anybody being attracted to both men and women (sometimes with a preference)

Transgender - Someone whose gender identity or gender expression does not correspond with their sex assigned at birth.

Oh my god. Was I bisexual? I felt exactly that way. I folded up the flyer and stuffed it in my pocket, walking out of the bathroom.

When the movie ended and we went home, Robin and I were hanging out upstairs. I was still thinking about that one character from the movie, and about the flyer, still in my pocket. I didn't notice that I was zoned out, chewing on my nails again. "Y/n. Are you okay?" Robin asked me. I simply nodded. "Hey, talk to me. What's on your mind?" He said, sitting down on the ground next to me. I shook my head. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Y/n..." Robin started. "I don't want to pressure you into telling me something you don't want to tell me, but you can talk to me about anything. I want to help you, amor." My heartbeat was getting faster.

"Robin, I actually do have to tell you something. But you have to promise me that you won't think I'm weird or that I'm crazy or whatever." I said, making eye contact with him. He nodded, saying, "Of course. What is it?" I exhaled, shakily. "Robin, I love you. I really do. And I have feelings for you. But I recently found out that I am attracted to both men and women. It's called bisexuality." I finally said.

He smiled. "Y/n, I love you. Thank you for telling me." He said, giving me a hug. My eyes filled with tears. I was so scared telling him and and thinking I would lose the person I loved the most, but in reality I knew that Robin would never let anything like this come between us, and that he truly loved me and cared about me. 

(also hi! this chapter was also kind of a message of me coming out to y'all, i'm bisexual♡)