♡chapter three♡

Finney barged into my room shortly after. "Holy shit, Y/n, first of all I would want to say I'm sorry for your loss. Secondly, I baked you a cake to make you feel better." He said, giving me a hug. Finn isn't the best at comforting people gently, but you know that he cares. I laughed. "Thanks Finn." I said, wiping my tears. Robin noticed. "Awh, amor, don't cry." He said, running his fingers through my hair. Finney's jaw DROPPED. "What did you call her? AMOR? Are y'all dating?!" He asked Robin. Robin smirked and turned to me. I sighed, looked up at the ceiling, smiling. "It's complicated." I replied. 

After we finished eating the cake Finney made, I went back upstairs to my room. I sat there and read a book, trying to take my mind off of Sam. After ten minutes, someone knocked on my door again. "Come in." I called to the person outside, thinking it was Finn. But again, Robin walked into my room. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked me. I sighed. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said, giving him a sympathetic smile. I could tell that he was concerned. "Hey, what's up with you being all nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked. He shrugged and shook his head. "Come on, hermosa. I thought you were smart or whatever." He said. I still didn't understand what he was getting at. "Robin, what are you talking about?" He hesitated. "I like you. I really do, and I didn't want to tell you because I thought you hated me." He finally said. My jaw dropped. "You WHAT?" I said, raising my voice a little. He shrugged, saying, "You hate me, my point is proven." I shook my head. "No, Robin. You don't understand how hard this is for me to process. You LIKE ME? WHY?" He hesitated again, eventually saying, "I have liked you for as long as I can remember. Y/n, you're gorgeous, crazy smart, and have an amazing personality. You are perfect." I laughed a little. "Robin, I have liked you since you and my brother became best friends. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. He shrugged. "Fear of getting rejected, I guess." He said. "Hey, Vance is throwing another party tomorrow. Do you... I don't know, maybe want to go.... with me?" He asked, fidgeting with his necklace. I smiled. "Sure, Arellano." 

I got up the next morning VERY late. Good thing it was a Saturday morning. I brushed my hair and teeth and did my skincare, and went downstairs. In my kitchen, there was Robin getting a glass of water. When he saw me, his face instantly broke into a smile. "Hey. Y/n. How are you?" He asked, drinking his water. I shrugged. "Been better." I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee. "Well, I'm going upstairs with Finney. Let me know if you need to talk or anything." He said. As he was about to leave, he lifted up the bottom of his shirt to wipe the water off his mouth, and I saw his abs and v-line. My eyes widened a bit, and I subconsciously bit my lip. Unfortunately, he noticed. He smirked, saying, "If you bite your lip again, I'll do it for you." And with that, he left the kitchen, leaving me flustered. 

A few hours later, I was in my room reading my book, when Robin barged in. "Jesus, what happened to knocking?" I asked, putting my book down. "I'm sorry, hey, I'll stop by in thirty minutes to pick you up." He said, leaning against my door frame. "Okay. Bye. You can leave now." I said. "I know you want me to stay really bad, but I'll leave anyway." He said, winking at me and giving me that stupidly hot smile. He closed my door, leaving me to get ready for the party.

I sat down at my vanity, thinking how to dress to make Robin not able to keep his eyes (and hands) off me. I got an idea. I grabbed the black silk slip dress I never really wore, and put it on. I surprisingly looked kind of hot in it. I did my makeup and put on my jewelry. I heard the front door open, and Finney and Robin talking to each other downstairs. I quickly put on a pair of heels, and went downstairs. In the kitchen, Robin and Finney were having a conversation about something, but when I walked in, Robin looked at me and his sentence trailed off. He looked me up and down, his eyebrows slightly raised and his eyes widened a bit. He bit his lip, saying quietly, "Damn, mami." He walked over to me, whispering, "You look beautiful, Y/n." He put his hand on my waist, saying, "Alright, we're going to go now, bye Finn!" We started walking out the door, Finney calling after us, saying, "DON'T GET MY SISTER PREGNANT YET ARELLANO" 

When we got to Vance's house, it was already insane in there. Robin's grip on my waist tightened slightly, him whispering, "Stay near me." I felt my face heat up, so I grabbed a shot off a tray to make it go away. I quickly drank it, feeling the alcohol burn down my throat. Robin noticed, him saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Y/n what the fuck are you doing? Do you even know what's in that?" I shrugged, saying, "Nope." He sighed. "I would be yelling at you right now, you're so lucky you're hot." I smiled. It still felt so unreal. We went over to a couch and sat down, Vance eventually coming over and talking to Robin. I felt like I was being ignored, and I wanted attention. Robin's attention. This wasn't usually like me. I don't know how, but Robin must have sensed I wanted him to do something, so he put his hand on the inside of my upper thigh, making me gasp. He side eyed me and smirked, rubbing his thumb in circles on my thigh. I needed to find a way to calm down. I grabbed another shot off a tray, drinking it fast so Robin wouldn't notice. After ten minutes, Robin grabbed my hand, and stood up. "Come on, I want to talk to you." He said, smiling. He led me into a hallway that was empty, and we sat down. We sat in silence for ten minutes, when he broke it, saying, "You know, I meant what I said today." "What?" I asked. He turned his head to make eye contact with me. "I told you that you're beautiful. And I believe that. You are the most stunning girl on the planet. Princesa, you're perfect. You're hot, you're smart, you're personality is amazing, you're kinda kinky too. You're everything." He said. I looked at his lips. "You mean it?" He nodded, looking at my lips. He smiled. "I really want to kiss you right now." He said. I smirked, still looking at his lips, saying, "Then do it."