♡chapter four♡

He smiled as he leaned in, our lips finally touching. I had been waiting for this moment for years, and now it was finally happening. We leaned apart for a second, smiled, and then leaned in again. We kissed for a few minutes, when I said, "Robin, how much have you had to drink?" He smiled as he said, "I didn't drink anything." I blinked. "Wait, wait, wait, you chose to make out with me, sober?" I asked, kind of shocked. "Y/n. I'm in love with you. Why can't you realize that? I love you, you enormously stubborn pain in the ass." He said, laughing. I giggled a bit. "Robin." I said. "I love you too." He smiled as we both leaned in again, making out.

I went over to the bathroom to re-do my makeup a half hour later, and when I walked out, I saw Moose standing in the hall outside the bathroom. Shit. I pretended like I didn't see him. He smirked. "Hey, Y/n." He said, pushing me up against the wall. I tried pushing him off, but he was way too strong. I looked him dead in the eyes, and said, "Moose. Get. The FUCK. OFF OF ME." When he didn't let go, I broke my elbow free and hit him across the face. He got so pissed, and I woke up on the floor, my nose bleeding. "Holy shit. Y/n, love." Robin said, running up to me. He put my head in his lap. "Are you okay? Who did this to you?! I swear I will fucking murder them..." He said, looking at my bloody nose. "Hey, Robin, I'm fine. Moose tried to kiss me, but I hit him, and he hit me back." I said, wiping my nose with the back of my hand. "As for the murdering part... looks like Vance beat you to it." I said, looking at Vance, who was beating the shit out of Moose. Robin shook his head. "Alright, let's get you home." He said, picking me up and putting my arm over his shoulder for support.

When we got to my house, Robin and I ran up to my room and talked for a while. He eventually started to get up, saying, "I should probably leave you alone right now." I grabbed his arm as he was getting up. "Can you please stay?" I asked, giving him a pleading look I knew he couldn't resist. He shrugged. "I don't know... my parents wouldn't care if I slept over, is your dad fine with it?" He asked. "He's on a business trip, and he wouldn't really care either way." I replied. "Alright." Robin said. I got up. "Hey Robin, can you turn around while I change?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He said, facing the wall while I changed into some comfortable clothes. "Alright you can turn around now." We both got into my bed, my head on Robin's chest, him playing with my hair as we both looked up at the ceiling.

"Robin?" I asked. "Hm" He said back. "What are we?" I asked. He sighed. "It depends on what you want. I want you to be my girlfriend, but it's up to you if we stay friends or not." He finally said. Holy shit. Is this really happening? 

"Robin, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said.

(sorry for such a short chapter, love you! x 💗)