♡chapter nine♡

After we finished eating breakfast, Donna, Finney, Robin and I were in Finn's room, bored. "Ughhhh guys what should we do?" I asked. "No clue." Robin said. We all sat in silence, when Finney sat up after a minute. "Oh my god, wait, there's a new mall near us that we haven't been to! We should go there!" He said. Everyone agreed and we got ready. As we were walking to the mall, Donna and Robin kept talking to each other, but Robin grabbed my hand and asked me if I was okay. I simply nodded, not wanting to interrupt. 

When we got to the mall, we all stopped in a few stores, and I bought a pair of jeans, a necklace, and lip gloss. When we were in one of the stores, I saw a pair of matching bracelets. "Oh my god, Robin! Can I please get them for us? PLEASE?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. I'll get them for us." He said. "Awh, that's sweet, Arellano. Thank you." I said. When we bought them, I put Robin's bracelet on his wrist, and Robin put my bracelet on my wrist. We then held hands, our hands with bracelets on our wrists intertwined with each other.

When we went to the food court and got food & sat down, we all started talking and eating. Donna and Robin seemed to be only talking to each other, and I noticed that Finn was kind of acting like his girlfriend wasn't ignoring him. Don't get me wrong, Donna was my best friend. But she was acting really shitty right now, ignoring her boyfriend to talk to my boyfriend. A part of me wanted to tell her to back off, to stop hitting on Robin. But I brushed it off, deciding that it wasn't worth ruining a friendship with her about me getting jealous over something small.

Robin seemed to be ignoring me as well. I reached over to hold his hand, and he let me take it but he didn't seem very responsive. I let go, feeling upset. He finally noticed, and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb in circles on the side of my hand. Donna saw this and I saw her jaw tighten. What the actual fuck?! Robin was my boyfriend. Finney was hers. "Hey, Robin, can I talk to you? In private?" Donna asked, fixing her hair. I was getting annoyed at this point. Robin looked at me, then back at her, saying, "Yeah, sure." Then they got up and left.

After ten minutes of them being gone, I got suspicious. "Hey I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said to Finn, getting up from the table. I followed in the direction where Robin and Donna went. I walked into an empty hallway where I heard voices around the corner. Not any voices, but Donna and Robin's voices. "Ugh, come on. She doesn't have to know..." I heard Donna say. "Donna, no. It's unfair to her, and you're dating Finn." Robin said. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Come on, Robin, you knew that I've always liked you." Donna said, giggling.

(SHOULD I START A NEW MIGUEL STORY???)