♡chapter eight♡

I smirked, saying, "What exactly did you tell Finney?" Robin smiled, saying, "Just telling him some things that helped me win you over." I leaned in, kissing him genuinely. Donna and Finney weren't paying attention, they were too focused on each other to notice anything happening outside of their own little world. They were so cute together, and I was proud of Finn for making a move. Robin kissed me back, putting a hand on my thigh. As I pulled away, Robin said, "Hey, can we go to your room for a sec?"

I led Robin up the stairs, us giggling a bit as we ran up to my room. I closed the door behind us, and sat on my bed, next to Robin. "So... what did you wanna do?" I asked. Without any warning, Robin kisses me, but not in the usual way, this time was more gentle, more loving than ever. He put a hand on my face while I put a hand on the back of his neck. 

As we kept making out, I moved over to sit on his lap as we kissed. I put both of my hands on the back of his neck, while one of his hands stayed on my face, the other on my waist. As the kissing progressed, the gentleness of Robin's kisses decreased, and he was kissing my neck and giving me hickeys. God, I loved him so much. He was hot, he was handsome, he wasn't very smart, but he was kind and he loved me. Robin loves me. And he cares about me. And nothing could get better than this. I was truly living the dream, with the boy that I had loved for the past eight years. Robin and I kept making out, getting more rough every second. All of a sudden, Gwen walked into my room, and Robin and I stopped kissing.

Gwenny's eyes widened. She dropped the book she was holding, in shock of what she just walked in on. "Y/n, what the fuck?!" Gwen said, laughing. My jaw dropped, as I said, "Gwen, get out!" Robin started laughing as well. I hit him on the arm as he said, "OW sorry." "Okay, so um... I'm going to go bleach my eyes now. You guys can continue. Have fun, I guess." Gwen said, picking up her book and leaving the room.

The next morning, I woke up to Robin and I in my bed. I didn't remember much from what we did after Gwen was in the room. I was lying in Robin's arms, he was so warm compared to my room since it was super cold outside. I pretended to stay asleep, listening to his heartbeat while my head rested on his chest and trying to match my breathing to his. After a minute, I heard Robin say, "Y/n... I know you're not asleep." "Shut up Arellano, you're so warm, five more minutes." I mumbled, burying my head in his chest. He laughed a bit. "Fine." He said, and we just lay there, cuddling in silence.

When we went downstairs, we saw Finney, Donna, Gwen and my dad at the dinner table. "Dad! You're back!" I said, hugging him. (btw their dad isn't abusive in this book and he actually loves and cares about his kids) "Hey Y/n, how were things without me?" He asked. "Good." I said, sitting down next to Donna, Robin sitting down next to me. After a few minutes of everyone eating and talking, my dad asked, "Y/n, what's that on your neck?" FUCK. Robin and I exchanged glances. "Oh, nothing dad, don't worry about it." I said, trying to cover the hickey's that Robin gave me with my sweater. Finn snorted. I glared at him. "So, Finney. How was your sleepover last night?" I asked, using the most innocent voice. Finn's eyes widened. "Shut up." He mumbled. Everyone, including Donna, burst out laughing, while my dad sat there in confusion.