All In?

Once I got outside, I couldn't find my sister anywhere. I checked my phone...it was dead. I must've forgotten to charge it last night. I sighed as I was now without a way home and I was not walking 20 miles back. It'd take me 6 hours at least. I sighed and figured I should just get a hotel near here. I frowned and walked back to the road to take a look around. I was about to ask for directions when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Felix. He had taken all his makeup off and extensions out, so he was just lil old blonde Felix.

 He had taken all his makeup off and extensions out, so he was just lil old blonde Felix

"Hey. Are you lost?" He asks and I shrug. "Kinda. I think my sister left me here." I zipped my jacket. "Aw, alright. You can use my phone to call her if you want." He offered it and I sighed. "I would, but I don't know her number. She just changed it." I shrug and he nods, putting his phone back. "So do you need us to take you home?" he asked and I shook my head. "It's too far for you guys to go out of your way and come back. If you could just take me to a hotel nearby, I'll get home tomorrow." I insist and he nods. "We could probably do that for ya, mate. Least we can do for someone using our song in competition." He smiled wide and I sighed. I was never gonna hear the end of this, was I? He led me back to the skz van and let me sit up front with I.N who just raved about my performance to me, embarrassing me. "Alright, Innie. I think he gets it, now you're just embarrassing him." Seungmin says and I.N pouts but stops.

"So skater boy. Tell us about yourself." Lee Know leaned forward a bit to look at me from his seat.  "Ah well...there isn't much to tell, honestly. I don't really have parents and I spend most of my time on the ice. I like to think I can cook, and I don't have friends." I replied, messing with my fingers. "Well, you have friends now. Consider us new friends!" Hyunjin says sincerely. "Ah no...you don't have to do that. Especially since we're all busy people and would never have time to hang out." I waved my hands as if to say don't worry about it. "Too bad. I'm worried about it. And you're gonna accept our friendship." He says and I raised an eyebrow. "That sounded vaguely threatening." I say and he nodded. 

"Alright...I guess...we're friends now." I sighed in defeat. Korean was hard, especially since I wasn't from here. "In any case...buckle up. We'll take you to a hotel our family uses when they visit." Chan says and I nodded and did. When I leaned back they were pretty much all on their phones, mostly playing games or scrolling Twitter. We got to a very nice hotel and once I realized which one, I felt...bad. I didn't have the money for one this nice this week.

 I didn't have the money for one this nice this week