Still Dream

I hummed. Now that I was out of the house...how was I supposed to find him? Go straight to 10x? Ugh...The solution eluded me. Sure that was the obvious answer, but would he even be there? I rubbed my temples and sighed. I started looking around the city first since it was a nice day. I closed my eyes as I walked, humming his song.

In all honesty, I never got all his bad rep. He got caught in a shitty situation and got the short end of the stick. Everyone was so ready to turn on him, sending death threats and saying they never were fans of his when they called him cute just two years ago. I sighed deeply. Wait...I knew how to get people's attention quickly. But would it work? I'd be putting myself in a bad position but...

I decided it was worth it. I went shopping, changed and fixed my hair. I tied it up since it had gotten longer, and hoped to god that I got the result I desired. I found a nice spot, plugged my phone into a speaker I had bought....and did something I wasn't used to...at least off-ice.

I was right though. It drew attention. A couple of people threw things at me, but since I wore a mask they had no idea who I really was. I wiped some stuff off my clothes as people dispersed and as I was looking down I saw a hand with a few rings, one being an old skz team ring offering a towel. I slowly looked up, and there he was.

 I slowly looked up, and there he was

"Sorry people are so rude." is all he says. "I'm used to it." I say, taking the towel and he tilted his head, sticking his hands in his pockets. He seemed disappointed by that answer. "A lot of my fans get hate because of everything that happened. So I'm sorry that happened to you." He sighed.  I shrugged. "I've actually been trying to find you, Woojin-sunbae." I say and he huhs.

"Stray Kids misses you." I say and he looks like he didn't believe me. "But...I've seen the articles online. They despise me." He sounded confused. "Do you not remember the post JYP made when you left? Exactly word for word it says: Woojin, who has been with Stray Kids as a member until this time, has left the group due to personal circumstances and terminated his exclusive contract. We express apologies for causing trouble to many fans with the sudden news. As a result, Stray Kids' mini-album "Clé : LEVANTER," which was scheduled for a November 25 release, will be delayed to December 9. We once again express apologies to the fans who have waited for a long time. We ask for much support for Woojin who will be going on a new path, and we also ask for the warm support of STAY for the eight Stray Kids members who will once again go on the road towards their dreams with their compass.' So, no, they never even originally discredited you, they wanted to support you." I say and he looks at me, a bit impressed.

"How do you remember that?" He asked, shocked. "I've been a Stay since jyps stupid trainee survival show." I say, cleaning myself off. He looks away. "That moment hurt more than most. I remember thinking, 'I wonder how the netizens will twist this.' I just didn't think you'd get as much hate as you did. And for that, I'm sorry." I frown and he hugged himself. "But if you can just come with me for a little while, you'll see I'm telling the truth." I say and he looks at me, finally taking my face in. "Wait...Colton Price? The ice skater?" He says, wide-eyed.  I chuckled soft. I had forgotten Felix said they used to watch me. "Yeah, that's me." I bow a bit and he seemed shocked.