Mixtape: On Track

They started sobbing into my chest. "I thought you'd never come back after what we did..." they said quietly. "I was so scared we messed up and pushed you away forever." They hugged me tighter. "I don't think you guys could ever do anything to make me hate you bad enough to stay away forever." I pet their hair, setting my head on top of theirs. 

They eventually pulled back, those big brown eyes full of tears. It almost made me cry.

"Promise me you won't leave again

"Promise me you won't leave again." he held up his pinky and pouted. I sighed and held up my pinky, lacing it with his. "I promise, Jeongin." I say softly and he grinned wider, almost a bit...mischievous. I don't know if I liked that look. "Nooo. You have to call me Jeongin-Oppa now." he said, smirking the entire time. "Whoa....when did we get into a relationship." I blink a bit, turning a bit pink. "Oh, we haven't...yet. But you like me, no? And I like you. Therefore, we're each other's oppa..." He says, smirking more.

I swallowed and he pulled me closer by his grip on my pinky. His strength actually surprised me. He gets close to my face and looks over it, almost as if he was enticed. He was about to say something when there was a knock on his door. "Ya, I.N, it's late! Go to bed!" A voice said and I recognized it as Lee Know. "Ya...get off my case!" I.N says snarky then looks back at me. "BOY!" Minho says, kicking the door open, which scared I.N, causing him to squeal and jump, which almost made me bust out laughing.

"What are you even-" Minho pauses as he noticed me by the window and blinks a bit as if my presence is processing

"What are you even-" Minho pauses as he noticed me by the window and blinks a bit as if my presence is processing. "Cole...when did you get here?" He asks and I shift. "Just a bit ago." He hummed and tapped his chin. "So you thought you could keep him to yourself, huh, you little brat?" He grabs Jeongin's ear and drags him downstairs and I only follow after he motions for me to follow.

Jeongin is whining the whole time Minho is dragging him downstairs and he pressed a button that had "SKZ Meeting, Now." written over it. Slowly everyone emerged from their rooms, wanting to ask how long I'd been there once they noticed me but being more concerned about Jeongin's now red ear that was still being held by Minho. "What's this all about, Lee Know?" Chan asks, arms folded. He looked like he'd just been woken from a nap.

"Little Jeongin here thought he was gonna keep Cole being here a secret from the rest of us, so he could have him all to himself." Minho says and Chan instinctively grabs Changbin's arm. "You don't think he would've told us in the morning?" Hyunjin questions. "I would have! I just wanted to play with him a bit!" I.N whines as he finally gets free of Minho's grip. They all looked at him like excuse me, what. I blushed heavily and looked away. 

Jeongin blushed abruptly under all the stares and looked at his feet. All of them started in on him, lecturing him about everything from safe sex to if he's sure that's even what he wants. At least...I thought all of them were. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from the group into a room. 

"I figured you wanted to get away from that conversation, considering your face

"I figured you wanted to get away from that conversation, considering your face. Though, Han has already spread what you two did throughout the house." The voice that belonged to the body which was holding me said. I half turned my head to look who was holding me.

 I half turned my head to look who was holding me

"Why did he do that?" I sighed. "And, thank you Seungmin. You're right. I'm not much older than you guys but it's still a two-year difference for I.N right now." I sigh and sit on his bed. He sits beside me, staying quiet. "Besides...I don't know how comfortable I am sleeping with someone barely legal. Not that I wouldn't....maybe after we built a relationship...but...just not now. I don't think I'm fully ready to sleep with any of you honestly. I feel it's too soon. And I don't wanna ruin anything." I ramble and he nods, seemingly agreeing with my statements.

"Well, if that's what you want, there's nobody who can stop you. We want to build a relationship with you too, Cole. By no means is it gonna be easy. There's gonna be times we get jealous of each other, and times we'll be stingy and unwilling to share. There'll be the media and saesangs, and the company..." He sighs. "But I think it's a risk we're all willing to take...for you." He looks at me and sets a hand on my leg. I looked at his hand then him, setting my hand over his. "I just wish the world wasn't so judgemental." I frown and he chuckled. "Don't we all." He nodded and we sat in silence for a bit.

"So are you really gonna quit?" He asks seriously after a bit. "I'm not sure. I've thought about it. Especially if we continue with this, it may not be the best to stay in the spotlight. I'm not sure what I'd do job-wise though if I did." I sighed and he hmmed. "What about working for us, in a lower-key role like wardrobe or makeup?" He suggested and I mmph. "I don't have many makeup skills, but I doubt JYP would hire me regardless considering the future nature of our relationship." I looked at him.

"I could talk to him about it. He likes me a good bit. And besides. The point of having you work closely with us is to protect you. It doesn't matter what the nature of our relationship is or will be. We're doing this because we care about you." He says and I make a worried face. "Don't look so worried. It'll go fine. I won't let anything happen to you." He held my face with his free hand as he tightened his grip around my hand with his other. He set his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. I watched him for a bit before closing my eyes too. I really wanted to believe him. It didn't hurt to trust him, did it?