Going Dumb?

Some time had passed, I don't know how long. I heard the door open and sit up straighter. "I'll leave your underwear out here." I hear Changbin say and I sink a bit. This felt odd. I was in a swanky hotel with a world-famous idol *and* he bought me underwear? This was extremely sus. Or was I overthinking it?

Probably the latter. I got out, dried off, stuck his shirt on to semi hide and I barely opened the door and grabbed the bag. When I looked inside I about had a heart attack. There were...panties. I mean, yeah they're comfy but....how did he know? AND WHY? I sighed. I didn't have another choice. I put them on....and they fit perfectly...Literally what the hell. I was probably overthinking most of this...save for the buying panties part. The size knowledge probably came from previous relationships. Cuz ya know. Females and period accidents.

I put his shorts on and slowly came out, trying to hide the embarrassment all over my face. I crawled into my bed and felt his eyes burning into my back since I had faced away from him. After a bit of the feeling not going away, I rolled over to face him. He was sitting at the desk, headphones on butt off one ear, computer open...and staring at me. "Why are you staring at me." I ask cautiously. "Mmmm. Inspiration." He says as he looks at his computer, typing something.

I was sus as he hummed something. "So..your name was Colton, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, that's me." He wrote something down and looked back at me. "Tell me a bit about yourself." He folded his arms on the desk. "Only if you do back." I peer at him. "Deal. Go." He says

"Well...I've been...a professional skater since I was 15.  My favorite color is sky blue, my favorite animal is a raven. I guess if you want deeper than that... I have no real family except my sister. Both our parents were only children and our grandparents died when we were kids. My parents got in a plane crash on the way back from a trip they took when i was 9...They didn't make it." I paused, getting quiet. "I came out to Cici when I was 13. I had just found some guy in the upper leagues attractive. He was about 5 years older than me, so you can imagine her reaction." i heh. "She didn't freak out because I was gay, no, she freaked out because the guy I liked was older." I play with my bi bracelet. "It's...just ironic. I've never felt that...feeling since then. Well...except for..." I drift off and he raises an eyebrow. "Except for when?" he pries

"....Except for when i met you guys for the first time. Seoul concert. After Cle 2. It was the first time I could afford a meet and greet and remember you all being so nice." I get quiet. I knew that time was a touchy subject. So i didn't say anything else. Changbin thought for a minute. "I see. So you've been a stay since then?" he asks and i shook my head. "I've been a stay since......" I pause not sure if i should continue. "Since?" He asked and I sighed. "Since Minho-Er...Lee Know used to be a friend of mine. Keyword...used to be." I say and stare at the ceiling and he leaned back in his chair. "So what happened? Did you guys fight?" He wondered. "Something like that. He wanted to get out of my shadow. His parents always lectured him about it. But we got into a stupid fight over...over the decisions he was making...and that was that. He went on to join you guys and become famous and obviously forget about me. But I never forgot him." I closed my eyes.

"Wow. How long ago was this?" He asked and I shrug. "It's been years now. 4 or 5, I think."  I shrug. I was done talking. I was exhausted. "Well...you sleep well. I'll tell you about me tomorrow." He came over and tucked me in. I fell asleep rather quickly, and he sat in his chair watching over me for a bit before returning to his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up sometime, feeling the weight of someone behind me. I slowly turned and Changbin was just asleep, arm under his head, angled to where his face would've been in my spine. He looked...so peaceful. I slowly got up and noticed his computer still open. Hm... I went and peeked. Looked like he was working on a christmas song...maybe I could help? I wasn't fluent in speaking korean, but that didn't mean I didn't know how to write it. I listened to what he had so far and thought to myself. I wrote down some lyrics before noticing...he put my name in the corner of his notebook.