Voices...

It was a few weeks later as I started getting ready for my last show as Colton the ice skater. It seemed so surreal, quitting to become the manager for my favorite kpop boy group. And to add on, they all liked me as much as I liked them. That was the craziest part. And it's not even like they minded the dispatch articles either. What kind of people does it take to not care about your public image? Apparently the type of lost children. Ha, jokes.

I adjusted my shirt. It was probably the fanciest I'd dressed in a long time. And the song wasn't even that much so...but I wanted to leave a lasting mark. I was performing to District 9, even incorporating some of the dance into my routine. I hoped they would like it...

I took a look in the mirror and blinked to adjust my one white contact.

I set my shoes and hat aside for when I finished. This was gonna be very hard, but if I was going out, I was going out with a bang. I popped my neck and wandered out to the waiting area and peered at the growing crowd. The event was labeled as my last performance, so of course people were curious. I looked over the crowd and was not at all surprised to see the 8 idiots masked/hatted up with their security not too far. They were waving fans with my name on them and I shook my head. I.N spotted me and waved excitedly and I waved back small, smiling.

Part of me still wondered how all 8 of those guys liked me, but if they didn't mind sharing, then it was none of my business. I turned and there was my sister. "I always knew you'd give it up for a kpop boy. I just didn't guess it'd be 8 of them." She chuckled and hugged me tight. "Yeah...neither did I." I whisper and she pulled back. "You're gonna be great at whatever you do, Cole. You're a good guy with a wonderfully big heart and you're so kind, even to those who don't deserve it. I have never once doubted that end the end, you would find a way to figure things out." She smiled but continued. "I don't have to worry about you. I know you can handle yourself and now...you have even more reason to. They really seem to like you and I know you like them. You'll be good together." She closed her eyes, sighing softly.

"Thank you, Cece. It means a lot, hearing that from you....considering." I say and she nods. "Anytime. You know I'm always here for you." She hugs me one last time and jogs off to find her seat. I took a deep breath as the show started. Some of the other placeholders went. One from France, one from Russia, and one from Japan. I worried since the other choreos seemed so meaningful...but then I remembered. Mine is too. Just in a different way.

Eventually, it did end up being my turn and when I tell you Stray Kids was cheering the loudest, it was not an exaggeration. I knew I.N could scream but jesus christ. I tried to refrain from smiling and laughing, just because they were idiots as I got into my starting form.

As soon as they recognized it, they were cheering even louder. It wasn't technically allowed, but nobody was gonna tell Stray Kids no. I remained stone-faced the entire time, though it was difficult to. As soon as I finished, I had done the SKZ hand symbol and their security had to stop them from running onto the ice. I took a bow as the boys threw their skz-zoo plushes at me and I chuckled softly. I took one more bow and headed to the back and Seungmin led the pack to the back so fast-

As soon as I had gotten my guards on, I got tackled. I laughed. "Boys, you're gonna crush meee." I whine and they climbed off but sat kneeled by me. "We loved it! Thank you for still using our songs!" Hyunjin smiled wide and I nodded. "Of course. You guys are my favorite group after all." I say and Chan awwws before they all hug me tightly. "A boy can't breathe!" I laugh and they let go again.  Chan whispered something to me and I cast a look around. "Quickly." I say and he smiled wide. Faster than I could argue, he pulled off his mask, grabbing my face with both hands and kissing me gently. I did for a bit before he pulled back and put his mask back on.

Something in me was always paranoid that someone would catch us and out the boys. I was always worried for them more than for myself, since I was already out. I rubbed my neck and he came close to my ear. "Your lips are as soft as Hannie says..." He says and I blush hard, smacking his arm, which caused him to laugh.

"You know what...since you've been a good boy today...we'll reward you if you come home with us." Chan says quietly. Goddamit. Who told them about my praise kink....probably Cece, knowing her. She shares all my private shit. I stared daggers at him and he smiled innocently. "If you keep acting like that though, we'll have to punish you." Lee Know adds as quietly, a devilish grin on his face.

I was gonna kill these boys one day for doing this shit to me. I begrudgingly looked away. "Fine. But I want rewards from everyone." I folded my arms. "그래서 우리 모두의 관심을 원하십니까? 당신은 단지 길 잃은 아이들 좋은 어린 소년입니까? 아니면 어쩌면... 우리 개인적인 작은 창녀?"* Chan grinned wide and I looked at him, red but shocked. He grinned evilly and the boys all looked at me as if waiting for a response. "We can arrange that if you want, baby. All you have to do...is come home." Chan whispered and I looked away but dropped my arms. "...Okay." 

Stray kids all grinned wide under their masks and Changbin just picked me up with ease. "Aish, I can't go yet, we have to wait for the winner's announcement." I smack his arm and he mms and set me down. After a bit, they announce the scores had been counted...and I won gold. Stray Kids went back to being the supportive boyfriends and clapping/cheering as I skated out. I stood on the first-place podium and took a bow. I knew I was so screwed when I went with them. Maybe literally.

I just didn't know how bad.

(*By the way, this is what Chan said: So do you want the attention of all of us? Are you just stray kids good little boy? Or maybe... Our personal little slut?)