Insomnia...

I woke up with a splitting headache and my whole body hurt. What even...oh...oh...OH. As memories rushed back, I blushed very very hard. They really had fun huh... I looked around and noticed the ones in the bed with me were Changbin and I.N. Dark man and the baby. Both were still shirtless so my guess is they still were nakey on the lower half as well. I looked over my own body. I was covered in hickeys and lovebites. Jesus...talk about marking territory. I shook my head slightly and the door opened. It was a baby sunshine. Felix:)

"Oh, you're awake! Are you okay? Do you need any meds? I told Chan they went too hard on you..." He worried as he held my face. "I'm...fine. Mostly. I could use some Advil, but other than that.." I say and he nods, running out. I sighed deeply. Such a caring boy. I felt motion beside me so I looked over and I.N was slowly opening his eyes. "Ba...by?" He says softly and I pet his hair. "Yeah, I'm still here." I say and he mms content. Felix comes back and hands me the meds and a water bottle. I took them thankfully. "Do you mind waking the beast? He kinda scares me sometimes." He says and I nod as he goes to wake I.N fully. 

I turned to CB and lay down facing him. "Binnie..it's time to get up." I say quietly and he grunts in response, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. I blushed as his *ahem* was right against my leg and all I have to say is...HOW? I shake his arm. "Bin, seriously, time to get up." I say and he opens one eye and looks at me. Those pretty chocolate brown eyes. "But what if I don't want to." He says while looking at me.

"Well...I suffered from all of you last night, so I think you owe me." I say and nod. "I'm sorry, baby.." he whispered as he kissed my neck gently. Goddamit I was melting as fast as my resolve again. "C-Changbin...p-please..."I whispered and I felt him grin against my neck. "Quit messing with the boy, you horny bastard!" Minho whacks CB with a pillow. When did he get here? CB growled at Minho and he just went. "Uh, no." and dragged CB out of bed by his foot. CB protested but ultimately lost.

Felix hands me some of his clothes which I put on. It was just a t-shirt and black jeans but at least I was more covered... I.N was now sleepily sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Did...we hurt you last night, oppa?" I.N asked sleepily. "I'm fine, Jeongin. Don't worry." I ruffle his hair and he makes a content noise. I follow Felix down to the kitchen where Chan, Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Han were. "Oh my god, Colton! Are you alright?" Chan ran over in mom mode.

"Yes, for the fourth time, I'm alright." I sighed. "I'm gonna kill Changbin for that nonsense he pulled." Chan hmphs and goes back to his cooking. "Come here. I've got some bruise cream....from...a time passed." Seungmin says quietly but I go sit by him and he starts coating the visible bruising. "Are you referring to..." I ask, unsure. The room went dead silent and he sighs. "Yeah. I am." He says and I looked down. I always assumed they didn't want to talk about it, but maybe they really did but couldn't find the right words.

"You can talk to me if you want. I'll listen. I can't say I'll understand, but..." I rubbed my arm and Chan sighs. "It's so frustrating...when fans think they know how you feel about something. Yeah, we were hurt when he left. But he didn't leave on bad terms. He had some family issues going on. We understood. Then this scandal came out, and even though it's proven false, everyone wants to pretend like they know how we feel about it, and him." He grips his spatula.

"We don't hate him, never have. It's just...we're not allowed to even speak about him. The recording do-overs weren't even our idea, they were JYP's. I just don't think JYP liked him. But we were all brothers. And it takes something *really* messed up to break that kind of bond." Felix leans on the counter, frowning. "If we didn't like him we would've kicked him out before 3 years, don't you think?" Chan peers at me and I nod. "We're not even allowed to speak *to* him. We just miss our brother. And...other." Seungmin looks at me and I nod. "I'm sorry. It really must weigh on you." I frown and everyone went silent.

"As I said, I just wish people would stop pretending they know how we feel and taking every little thing out of context. It's so scrutinizing. I hate it. Sometimes I wish I could just set the record straight." Chan sighs, finishing what he was cooking. "I'm sure. It sounds...awful. Not being able to say what you really want." I say and he nodded, making bowls. "But it's whatever. Life of an idol, I guess. Maybe one day." He says and I nod.

Everyone got quiet again. So it was a touchy subject. But I'm glad they got it out, even if just to me. During breakfast, nobody said a word and the air was so tense, you could cut it with a knife. "...Alright I can't stand this anymore." I shoved myself and started looking for my shoes. "Where are you going?" Chan stood too. "You all are so miserable. I'm going to find him." I say and all their eyes widen. "No! You can't we'll get in trouble if we bring him here!" Felix ran over.

"Then don't bring him here. I do have a house, you know." I say, tying my shoes. They all seemed nervous but didn't say anything else, until... "Are you sure? You could get in trouble for doing that for us..." Seungmin asked quietly. "I know. But being in trouble is better than seeing you all miserable." I stood properly and hugged him. "Don't worry. I'll find him. I promise you." He just hugged for a bit before letting go and I headed out.

Who knew I'd be adding one more boy to my list? I didn't. But his reputation proceeded him. Yet...he was nothing like they said.