Charmer~

It was about a week later and I was back at home when I received a call from Hyunjin. It went a lil like this:

"Hey Cole~! I have two good news and a bad news, which do you want first?"

"Get the bad news over with first." I sighed

"The bad news is that you can't be our makeup or wardrobe artist." He pouted

"Then what's the good news?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the first is that you get to be our manager instead~!"

"Wait.....what?" I say, shocked.

"Yep. The second is we're going to go on tour next year, and you get to come with us!!!" He says excitedly.

"I...wow. This is amazing. Thank you, Hyunjinnie."

"Not a problem Cole~" He giggles then makes a kiss sound before hanging up

Well. That wasn't the news I was expecting. But, as Hyunjin said, it was good news. I took a deep breath and look at my trophy shelf. Hard to believe this would be my last season. And as for the other way I lived... Maybe I should give it up, for their safety. I could never forget the defensive training though. Besides, it's not something I truly wanted for myself in the beginning anyway. I just did it because of a past problem.

I picked up a case and took it to a metal shop for them to melt down. Thousands of dollars of guns melted down. I watched as they turned into liquid metal. I took a breath and handed them the spare ammo to resell as well. I did keep one or two at the house, legally of course. For self-defense purposes. I headed out, walking to the ice skating rink to really think. It was the place I could clear my head.

I skated around with headphones in, thankfully being part of the share of people who own a key. I was the only one here. I hummed double knot to myself as I tried to figure out the situation with Stray Kids. Any fan/saesang would love to be in my position right about now. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes as I practiced my jumps. I sang a song that I was making up as I practiced. (That would later be known as Charmer) I hummed and typed the lyrics in my phone as I just skated around. Maybe I could give it to Changbin or Chan. It seemed their style.

I about screamed when I saw Han and Felix leaning on the railing. I held my chest and they laughed. "Did we scare you? Sorry. The song you were singing was really good though. Did you make it up?" Han says and I nod. "Yes to both your questions." I shook my head and skated over. "We already told JYP you'd probably start after your season was over. I figured you didn't wanna just give up and quit. You being here proves it." Felix says and I look away, rubbing my arm. I had worn a pink seater that was pretty long and some black tights. You might be thinking, Cole, wouldn't that show....ya know? Actually no, my sweater was almost like a dress. "Besides, we came to get you. It's time to record the Christmas Evel MV. Remember, we wanted you to be in it. And if you're not comfortable, you can help direct." Han says and I rubbed my neck. I'd almost forgotten. "Yeah, I'll just help direct. I'm not good in front of a camera like that." I say and he nods.

I got off the ice and put my boots back on and we all walked to JYP together after I locked the rink back up. Chan and the others seemed to be happy to see me as I walked in. "Hey! Cole! You're here!" Chan smiled as he put an arm around my shoulder. "We're excited to show you how we finished the song!" Seungmin says happily and I chuckled a bit. "Well, I'm excited to hear it too. Now cmon. Let's get this video in order." I say and they nod. I go speak with the video producer and we discuss some things. The video gets shot, and they seemed to be having a good time. I couldn't lie, I was too. This was pretty fun.

After it got recorded and edited (which took a few days) we all piled in the skz living room to watch the final product. I sat between Minho and Chan. Hyunjin was in front of me on the floor, between Seungmin and I.N. Felix was on the other side of Minho and Han was on the other side of Chan. Changbin was sitting on the couch behind me. "Play the video, magic man!" Han says to Minho and he nodded, turning it on the tv as I shared popcorn with him.

After it finished we all clapped. "You did such a fantastic job boys! I'm so proud of you!" I say happily. "Us? Look at you! That video was phenomenal!" Felix says excited. "Ah, well thank you! I did try to make you guys as comfortable as possible while still having fun!" I say with a giggle and Chan side hugs me. "I think we all make a pretty good team. What do you think, boys?" He asks and the entirety of Stray Kids pretty much agrees, except for Changbin, who just gripped my shoulders tight, burying his face in my neck.

I just pet his hair and he mmm'd soft. "Soft baby Bin." I say and he grunts in response. I chuckled a bit. "I guess he didn't like that." I say and Minho shook his head. "Nah. He is a giant softie, he just likes hiding behind that I like dark thing." He says and I chuckled a bit more. "Cole, how can you be so cute?" Han asks and I'm caught off guard. "Ah...well...I don't know." I say honestly and Chan nuzzles my head. "Our cutie Cole." He says and I heh.

"Hey, why don't you show them that song you wrote?" Felix suggested and I huh then oh. "You wrote a song?" Chan perks up and CB looks at me from my neck. "Ah yeah...here." I hand him my phone and he reads over it. "Charmer, huh..." He says and hummed a tune and Bin looks over my shoulder to look at the phone. "I like it. We'll take it if you want us to." Chan says and I nod softly. "We'll even pay you a bit for it." He says and I shook my head. "Equal rights to it, kinda have to." Han says and I sigh. "Fine." They seemed happy and Chan and Changbin left to start working on a tune. "Cuddles now." Minho says then flops on me and I just chuckle a bit and pet his hair. Apparently, according to them, they were now my Stray Kids.