his habits pt.2 [nsfw]

a/n: i forgot to publish this

ARGONAVIS:

Ren:
- I imagine him to be a bit of a messy kisser when he's lost in the moment. Maybe even a bit of a back-scratcher without realizing it

- Obedient. If you tell him to look at you, he will keep eye-contact even though he's embarrassed. If you tell him not to release yet, he won't. Just say it and he'll do it, even though he's absolutely red.

Yuto:
- its canon hes a bit of a perv (the puchigonavis chapter when wataru gets sick and yuto asks him if he had any porno magazines💀) so he's definitely not clueless or indifferent when it comes to doing it with you.

- he totally loves the view of you riding him. The image is engraved in his mind. Often roams his hands across your butt/thighs during this time and helps you move up and down.

Wataru:
- secretly likes it when you give him hickeys/whenever you kiss his neck. he definitely whimpers and always says "wait" a lot when you're topping him cus hes embarrassed and overwhelmed.

- When he's the one on top, he will always be gentle. He finds himself often caressing your face during this moment while admiring your face and body

Rio:
- have I mentioned he lasts long? If not this should be common sense. Average of 4 rounds. Even more if he's a little more energetic.

- There's a thin line between him being a self-serving pleaser towards you, and being an absolute edger just for fun. It really all depends on his mood for the day.

Banri:
- a feel he cries a bit lmao. Not that it hurts, but just that he's often overwhelmed and oversensitive. You use this trait of his to tease him a lil bit, and he'll be (trying) to scold you while doing it, but you always have the upper hand

- In the end, he'll just have trouble talking and just give in to your teasing albeit embarrassed.

GYROAXIA

Nayuta:
- tbh yall dont actually do it very often cus hes secretly shy. But when you do, it lasts for a while. Often suppresses his moans but when you give him mad head he might break and start making more noise. Especially if you make constant eye contact with him while doing it.

- when you look away out of embarrassment while being bottomed by him (which is like all the time), he'll grab your jaw and force you to look into his eyes.

Kenta:
- often moves your hair out of the way when doing it. Totally not an excuse to just touch your face and caress it. He's actually really romantic in bed, and would rather prioritize you than himself.

- Compliments you a lot. "You're doing amazing (y/n)." / "You're so good at this." / "I love you, (y/n)."  He's also the type to kiss the back of your hands while staring at your red face.

Reon:
- his immediate instinct is to try and kiss you when he's close to his release. Super clingy and touchy during these times and often murmurs praise to how good you feel.

- He's always red even before u even get the chance to remove one piece of clothing. Usually starts off slow but he gradually gets rougher over time. And even tho yall have done it lots of times, he still acts as if this is ur guys' first night, because he's a lil shy. But like I said, once he gets the first orgasm, he'll get carried away the whole night fr.