Chapter 2: Blood

Swiftwind looked down at the hard thunderpath. Camp was so far away, and Wolfflame was waiting for him on a branch. Chunks of bark came loose as he climbed the tree. "Hurry up" Wolfflame said. The two brothers raced among the tree tops. Even though they were ThunderClan cats, Swiftwind liked the moor and Wolfflame like the rivers. The thunderpath next to the rumbled with the monsters passing by on it. They jumped and climbed, hoping to find where the long lost fifth clan was.

**********

Wolfflame sniffed the air to find more smells around him than usual. The smell of wolf, that the tribe taught him was near. "I'll hunt you make us shelter" Swiftwind quickly said. They went in two different directions. The brambles shook as Wolfflame looked through. There was a bush with a canopy of leaves above it. The perfect spot for a place to sleep.

He marked the spot by taking bark off of the birch tree nearby.  He walked a little farther from the spot to look for moss. "I hope we find SkyClan" he mumured. He set off to find Swiftwind.  The silver tom was known for getting into trouble. For some reason, Jayfeather had been telling him to stay away from water and dark places. The blind tom was probably just tromatized atfer his friend drowned or from the last battle.

It started to drizzle, the rain weighed Wolfflame down. "Must have been the work of the Darkforest that it rains when I travel" Swiftwind's scent was becoming fainter in the rain. He continued, now marking his trail with claw marks and twisted branches. Wolfflame had to find him, even rats knew there was strength in numbers. The rian soon became a full on storm.

**********

"Thank StarClan for this peice of prey" Swiftwind quickly said.  The rabbit was gigantic. He put it on hos back while using his tail to keep.ot up. The two mice he found where a little deeper in the forest, but he remembered the way back. The forest seemed to be darker on the side of the twolegplace and where he smelt wolves.  ohh... Wolfflame could find an omen. He's a former medicine cat after all. He ran through the forest, as the rain fell in large cold drops. As he found the mice, thuder boomed over head. "Great; just what we needed, more rain" Swiftwind found his mice.

The silver tom saw a flash of orange something. Fire was the first thing that came to mind but there was no crackling or smoke. He grabbed the mice and ran as fast as he could.

"Wolfflame! Where are you!" he screamed.  The storm was becoming stronger as the orange flashes be came more vivid. Swiftwind felt searing pain along his spine. His world went black.

**********

Wolfflame heard his brother. Black fire appeared in front of him. The deep voice of a tom let out a laugh. "Little Wolfflame. Trying to be a hero. Listen to the cry of your brother. He's to weak to fight Mapleshade. Your to weak to fight us" The tom purred at the thought of Swiftwind's death. "Who are you and what do you want from me" Wolfflame growled at the cat.

He ran tward where Swiftwind was yelling. His brother had quieted now. The tom appeared, his tail was bent like a twig and he was covered in battle scars. "My name is Brokenstar. Its nothing personal. Its just about your birth Clan.  Now listen to me. You will have the makings of a Darkforest cat by the time you're done on the quest. Train with me and my friends. You will become the strongest leader in the forest"

"Never. You kill to seem stronger, but you're just a fox-heart. Get away from Swiftwind and me" he crouched. Wolfflame exploded off the ground and pinned Brokenstar down. "You fool. You can't kill me. I come from your fear" The brown tom sent him flying with a powerful kick. Wolfflame ran twards where he had heard his brother.

"Run little Wolfie run. I like to scare my prey first; before I play with it." He ran. The whole forest was a green blur around him. "Swiftwind! Where are you!" he screamed. As his scent became fresher, the smell of blood and fear were  stronger.

He burst through a bramble bush finding that Swiftwind's scent was too fresh. A orange, blsck and white she-cat stood over his body. The trees where visible through her patchy fur. Mapleshade.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare. Your 'sharp eyed jay' was right. Listen to Brokenstar he's right. There are big changes comming. 'Eight will become one. One will meet four and five will battle the ultimate enemy' We tske our training serious for a reason. We train to fight the ultimate enemy"

She traced one claw along a stripe on Swiftwind's back. She dissolved into the ground. The rain seemed to part ways for him. "Swiftwind! No!"

Fire blasted out of his mouth and ignited along his tail. The silver tom's eyes opened and started to glow white. "Wolfflame! I was in StarClan. And then they let me come back!" The sun shone through the clouds and his silver coat glowed. "In the absense of light there is dark" a cat said. The blood that had been dripping from Swiftwind disappeared.

"They aren't the enemy anymore. They need you we all do. Even the evilest cats are on our side now" Four cats appeared in front of him. Then they were gone. "Find them. 'Five cats will start; only one will survive. Six will end the treachery or all fall fighting"

Bold Italics Im Trippin Moss

Yep Maple and Broken. Helpful evil cats? Yep Totaly Tripping Moss