7Flames In The Wind

Swiftwind's pov: I woke up to hear Birchlight screaming. I rushed out of my nest in the apprentice den, next to Toy. The tom was getting tron apart by his brother. I stepped outside pf the den, to find that Hawkfrost was back. Hawkfrost looked angrily at me. "I thought the sleeping spell worked" Oakclaw stared at mefor a second. Birchlight quickly clawed at his belly. Hawkfrost disappeared and my word went black.

-----------------

I woke up to see a bluegray tom. He had three tails and was missing a leg. The tom put some moss on Birchlight's throat. He turned around to face me. "At least that RiverClan brute is going to fade away now" I didn't understand who this cat was. I put my head down on the moss substitute and fell asleep again. That night my dreams were strange.

--------------------

BloodClan, ShadowClan and SkyClan were gone and had formed a super clan. I had heard about clans joining forces against major forces, but what could happen? LeafClan, RiverClan, and WindClan were fighring them. Oakclaw and Darkshdow fought against each other. Wolfflame was dead laying in a pool of blood beneath my paws. I wanted it to end but I couldn't wake up. Another tom came and distracted Oakclaw for a second before he was dead.

Suddenly I realized this was our future. Darkshadow pinned me down and I was in StarClan. Suddenly I was awake. Birchlight was still sleeping in his nest. I wanted to tell him the dream but I felt like this was something meant for me alone.

I saw Darkshadow at the top of the ledge looking over her clanmates. I looked at thw apprentice den. Oakclaw was beginning to wake up from his laye sleep. My claws slid out. For once I welcomed the anger. He was a cat that deserved to feel pain.

Toy's pov: I smelt blood as I passed by the healer den. Birchlight was fast asleep, which was odd. He didnt look good. There was cobweb on his neck. I walked in. I could tell Darkshadow was going to call another meeting.

As I stepped in a unfamiliar scent drifted to me. Swiftwind, I remembered. Just at that, he walked in. "I didn't do this. It was Oakclaw and Hawkfrost. They were attacking him and then I tried to help" the tom seemed to be telling the truth, but I couldnt tell. I poked him with a paw and his tail twitched.

"Come on. You need to get up" I said. Darkshadow called the clan together. Swiftwind and I walked out.