5Forest

Janusforest's pov: I woke up to the sound of my clan yowling. I got out of my box den and found Oakclaw making a mess. His bright green eyes were wild with fear, as he clawed the air in front of him.

Darkshadow rushed to my side. "Uhhh... Shouldn't you be making us warriors?" the she-cat whispered in my ear. I flicked my tail, and all of the sane warriors moved out of the way. Absolute power. Oakclaw growled and leaped at the ground. "Stop talking to me!" he said. I jumped on top of him, the brown tom went limp, but he was still breathing. I didn't let my guard down. It was fighting 101. "Tooth! A little help!" I said. The white she-cat grabbed Oakclaw by the scruff.

"Bring him to my den!" Birchlight said. His eyes were wide with disbeleif over what was going on. Tooth dragged him to the den. I looked behind and saw Darkshadow squinting at the entrence to my den. "No!" she snarled. Tooth and Birchlight seemed intent on Darkshadow now. "Its Hawkfrost. It was him. Get everyone out of here. He kills those who get in his way." A brown tom appeared. He had a red glowing aroura. His ice blue eyes bore into me. "Who's the leader of this collection of loners' rouges and kittypets" he sneered. I stepped foward, "I am Janusforest, leader of BloodClan. why have you come here." He jumped in the air, Oakclaw's famous move. I watched as the enormous tom landed. He was now a few tail lenghts from me. "To kill you." he said. Oakclaw burst out of the healer's den, running towards me. The two toms were intimidating, but I had a whole clan behind me.

I shifted my gaze to Darkshadow. She strangely seemed hurt, like this Hawkfrost betrayed her. Suddenly I felt something against me. Oakclaw pinned me down, I tried to kick him off but he was too strong. Hawkfrost put his paw on my neck. A black flash of fur took Hawkfrost off me. Oakclaw reached his head down. I tried stop him but it was too late. I was dead.

I'm sorry for the slow updates and stuff had a bad summer.