3Wolf

Ohhh Copy and paste. I'm a bad girl!

Darkshadow's pov: I emerged from the tunnel with Birchlight. We were under an abandoned monster. It's rust flaked onto my fur. The sun was slowly rising in the sky. I crawled out. We ran from it twards the twoleg park. This will be fun. A sign came into view, along with the forest. I climbed up a tree. Birchlight followed, we jumped from tree to tree. I was glad to find someone who was able to get off the ground. The world turned into a brown and green blur.

Soon I felt the rush of joy was gone, wolves were near by. "Do you think Oakclaw met them?" he said. I shook my head. We jumped down and looked for him.

*******

"Heyyy" a cat said. Birchlight turned around and I jumped. "Who the in the Darkforest is is!" he snarled. "Calm your gay ass down" Oakclaw purred.
I climbed up to their tree. "Keep it down I smell wolves" I told them, "and we have to hunt" "Well I have an idea! If we all split up, there will be less cat for an animal to smell, hear and see. So if we all split up, we'll catch more l prey!" Oalclaw said. Birchlight nodded and the three of us split up. "Monster at sundown" I stated.

I stalked through the forest. No prey could be found. I wonder how they're doing. The sound of a snapping tig caught my attention. "Finally some prey" a wolf said. I ran, leaves flew behind me and the wolf. The smell of two cats filled my nose. I have to warn them. "Run! Wolves!" I yowled. Suddenly two toms ran from the bush. The wolf had friends. We saw a tree that was easily climbable. The wolves had almost gotten to us. Wr climbed to safety. The wolves charged at our tree. I slashed the muzzle on its snout. The he came back at me and I jumped o his face. I dug my claws into his neck.

The next one came at me and I ducked down and ripped open his stomach. The other one probally didn't want ti die. I mean BloodClan cats are TRAINED to kill dogs, this was part of my job. My paws were covered in blood. I heard the same wolf howl in pain. It was silent right after.