6A Leader

That's one of my vids
Wofflame's pov: The new leader was dead. As far as I knew he didn't choose a deputy, and Darkshadow said the heir achy was like ThunderClan's. Swiftwind was hiding in the apprentice den, still. The whole clan was stareing in disbelief at the two toms. Tooth had gotten Oakclaw under control, while Birchlight dragged Janusforest to his den. Darkshadow was talking to an orange tom. They ran up to the ledge. She jumped up, he sat at the bottom.

"Apprentices, warriors, and elders! Gather beneath the Highledge." All of the cats in the clearing started to gather below her. Darkshadow nodded to me and Swiftwind. We joined the nervous clan, "This is a hard time for us. Janusforest hadn't chosen a beta, we have no leader. Oakclaw cannot be a leader in this state and I'm a she-cat. There is only one cat that is fit to lead. I chose Toy as our leader. Anyone who disagrees speak now."

I looked around. Everyone seemed happy with the choice, except for the Orange tom. He stood up. "I'm honored with your offer. But I can't do this. I think Darkshadow should be leader" There were cats whispering amount the clan. Swiftwind stood up. "I don't know why you're so worried about Darkshadow leading you. She was nice to us and was a great fighter." Swiftwind's comment made it even worse. Toy walked over to him. "You must have been those toms she rescued."

-------------------

"Darkforest!"

-----------------

"Toy will be my deputy"