4Welcome

Birchlight stood next to the dead monster. "Come on go under this. Fizzyforest might let you stay for a while" he said annoyed. Oakclaw pushed Swiftwind's face into the dirt. "Go, you mange-pelt" he growled. The silver tom aimed a blow to his face. "Will you two just shut up and go under the monster.

Darkshadow easily slid under and disappeared into the tunnels. "Come on all ready. If you four don't get over here, then I'm eating your food" she teased. Oakclaw crawled under while slapping Swiftwind with his tail. The others followed.

**********

The light of the main corridor cut through the dark air of the tunnel like claws on moss. Birchlight quickly took the lead, with Darkshadow and Oakclaw takong the rear and sides. "Fizzyforest!" Birchlight yelled. The old blue gray tom turned to face the cats.

"Who are these rogues with you" he questioned.

"I rescued them from a pack of wolves. Then they helped me kill them" Darkshadow replied. The she-cat got tense, "They are from ThunderClan"

"Why are they on my territory then"

"They are bringing SkyClan back to the lake"

"Well tell them to get off my territory. This is BloodClan, not SkyClan. Oh yeah, tell your little friends this. WhoreClan is my new alli. They'll know of your petty exsistance before you even get to StupidClan"

"Can they just stay for one night? They can use my nest" she pleaded.

"No. I thought of something better. BloodClan! Gather beneath the high-shelf!" he commanded.

Cats gathered in front of a ledge. Fizzyforest jumped up, barely mskong it.

"BloodClan. Its been a long time since we"ve had some entertainment like this. Normally we get apperntices that want to jion to fight members; bit today is something different! Two travelers are going to fight our apprentice! Darkshadow, Oakclaw. You two will be fighting the two ThunderClan cats." he yelled over the crowd. They cheered loudly. "If this is your firm of entertainment im surprised that you get new recruits." Swiftwind yelled. The cheering stopped

"Wolfflame! Can't you tell your brother to shut up!" Oakclaw snapped. Ashfall shoved his way through the crowd. "Wait before you kill them I need to ask them one question" Darkshadow's ears twitched with excitement. Run while you have a chance.

"You talk to them and you fight me" he boomed. The brown tom stared at Wolfflame. "Who was your father" "Wolf. Thats where my brothef gets his name from. He died saving us in a fire. " Swiftwind replied with a serious tone. "I dont want my nefews tondie this way" he sadly said. "You disobeyed my orde-I almost killed my cousin!" Oakclaw interupted Fizzyforest.

The leader jumped down behind Ashfall. The two toms started to fight. "Get off of him" Birchlight yowled. Fizzyforest bit Ashfall's neck. The tom went limp. The cats gasped. "Not even the great Ashfall can beat the leader of BloodClan. " he said arigantly.

"Janusforest who isthe second in command" Snaketail slyly asked. She, Birchlight, and Oakclaw stalked twards him. The three cats got into attacking positions.At the samr time, they all pounced, crushing him.

Janusforest looked at his dead father. Time to lead a clan.