ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Eddie shouts to Gareth that they will be right out. Kenna covers her mouth as she laughs because she can only imagine what Gareth is thinking right now.

"Uhh, should I just drop the pizza off and go?" Gareth shouts back.

Eddie's brows raise and he bites his lip as he thinks. Kenna knows he's about to say yes, but she doesn't want to be rude to Gareth. She appreciated his help earlier and as much as she wants to be alone with Eddie right now she knows this can wait. She covers Eddie's mouth before he can say anything.

"No, we are coming," Kenna says loud enough for Gareth to hear in the kitchen.

Eddie kisses Kenna's palm. She giggles and drops her hand from his mouth, but he grabs her wrist gently.

"Is this our thing?" He says bringing her wrist to his lips and leaving a small kiss.

"What thing?"

He guides her hand back to his mouth to show her what he's talking about. "To be honest, I'd rather it be your lips. I'd stay as silent as you need me to be." He smiles.

"Eddie," Kenna laughs. "We have a visitor, stop tempting me."

Eddie leans in, their noses almost touching. "It's you that's always tempting me." He lightly kisses her lips and Kenna almost melts at the contact. "Let me help you out."

Eddie steps out of the tub, dripping water onto the floor. He grabs his towel and holds it up for her. Kenna smiles and stands up in the tub, the towel lifted between them like a curtain. Eddie's eyes don't leave hers as he wraps the towel around her body.

"Thank you." She says softly.

He offers her a hand as she steps onto the shower mat that's already wet. Eddie stands before her with no shirt on and wet jeans.

"How are you going to dry off?" She looks around the bathroom and notices the only towel hanging on the back of the door. She points in question.

Eddie laughs and makes a disgusted face. "Hell no. That's Wayne's towel. I'll just shake off or wait until you're dressed to use yours."

Kenna hides her smile as she thinks about sharing a towel. "Okay."

Eddie opens the bathroom door, sticks his head out, and peers toward the kitchen. He quickly guides Kenna to his bedroom and closes the door.

"My clothes," Kenna says as she realizes she left them in the bathroom.

"Just leave them. You can borrow mine." He opens his dresser drawer and digs for clothes that would be suitable for her. He pulls out an Iron Maiden graphic T-shirt and blue plaid pajama pants. "Is this alright?"

"Yes, thank you."

Kenna takes the clothes and looks at Eddie. She unwraps the towel around her body, the cool air sending goosebumps down her skin. Eddie sucks in a breath at the sight of her. She smiles and hands him the towel. He lifts his hand to grab it but grips air instead. The towel falls onto the floor. He swallows.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue, Munson?" She giggles before slipping on his shirt. It's almost a perfect fit, just a little loose.

"Something like that." He mutters.

Eddie kneels to pick up the towel. He looks up at Kenna and she admires the view of him on his knees before her. He notices the look in her eyes and smiles. He places the towel on the dresser without standing up and then lifts his hand toward her. He tugs on the pants in her hands and she hands them to him.

He slides on his knee, closer to her legs. "May I?" He asks, looking up at her.

Kenna nods, breathing uneven, as words fail her. Eddie gives her a soft smile and then wraps his fingers gently around her ankle, lifting it. She feels unbalanced and places a hand on his shoulder. He plants a kiss on her leg before he slips her foot into the pajama pants. He gives her subtle looks between each move.