ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Eddie slides his hand up Kenna's leg and she wishes she wasn't wearing pants at all

Eddie slides his hand up Kenna's leg and she wishes she wasn't wearing pants at all. The desire for his skin on hers has her whole body burning.

"I'd love to." He answers in a low seductive tone.

Kenna stares at his lips and imagines where they will be on her body soon. "Don't be gentle with me." Eddie cocks his head. "I know you aren't with other girls." She says. It wasn't that she wanted him to be rough. Men have been rough with her most of her life. She wants him to touch her like she isn't fragile. She wants to feel how badly he wants her.

"Exactly. You aren't like other girls. I like taking my time with you. I'm gentle with you because this means something to me —you mean something to me."

"Then show me how much I mean to you." She grabs his hand and moves it further up her leg. She drops one leg to the side and moves his hand up her inner thigh, stopping before reaching the heat that's building between her legs. "Doesn't it drive you insane how badly you want me?"

Eddie's eyes darken as his breathing slows. He grips his hand around her thigh. "Yes, so fucking insane."

"Then worship me with desperate need. Don't hold back. I want everything you are, without restrictions."

"Fuck." Eddie mutters with raised brows. "Whatever you want, baby. I'll give you whatever you want."

Eddie wraps his arms around Kenna's body, lifting her as he gets up out of the chair. They are both sore from the past few days, but they push through the pain —their need outweighs everything else.

He placed her on the couch, his body on top of hers. Before she can say anything his lips are on hers. It's gentle at first as if he's wired to treat her with tenderness, but his kiss turns into something deeper and desperate. Kenna loves feeling how badly he wants her. His hand slips up her shirt, the cold metal rings make her jump and he laughs lightly against her lips. "Sorry, love."

He wraps his other hand around her back lifting her so he can pull her shirt off —his shirt. It falls on the ground without any acknowledgment as Eddie's lips find hers again. His tongue slips into her mouth as his hands run around her body.

Kenna's nails dig into his back as their kiss becomes more hungry and Eddie moans. It's the sweetest and sexiest sound she's ever heard. His hand quickly unclasps her bra as his mouth trails down her neck leaving kisses and soft bites. It doesn't take him long to toss the bra aside and move his mouth to her nipple.

"Mmm, Eddie." She moans, arching her back.

His tongue swirls around her nipple and he gently bites her. The sound that comes from her lips has Eddie so hard against her leg, only their pants separating the length of him.

"I love hearing how much you like it." He says.

Kenna laughs breathlessly. He flicks his tongue over her other nipple, making sure to taste every part of her. With his mouth still on her breast, his hand moves down slipping beneath her pants. His fingers are slow as they move further down and Kenna's breathing increases with anticipation. Eddie lifts his head to look at Kenna. He wants to see her face when he touches her where she aches for him. Kenna moves her hands into his hair, preparing for his touch.