Chapter 15

All her 4 children were begging Ishwari to open the door but she couldn’t. She can’t see that she lost importance in their life, she can’t imagine that a girl they barely knew for 1 and half year is much important in their life. How they love that girl so much that they ignored her, they dared to keep such a secret from her when the whole world knew, it must be her wish. That nutrition with the mask of her sweet talk and behavior stole her children from her. She bared a lots of pain, struggled a lot to bring them up and what she wants in return that she remained the most important person in their life. She knew that her daughters will get married and leave the house but still she wants them to be close to her maybe only next to their husband but for her son she wants to be the most important for whole life. She knows she is possessive about them but she fought against the whole world for them where were those peoples that time who are claiming their rights to them now. No she will not permit Nutrition to take away any of her children from her she will keep all of them away from her far away.

Finally after a lots of begging from Dev and three daughters she opened her door at afternoon. When she came out she saw their tear struck face she retuned and sat in bed. They sat in her foot and begged for forgiveness. Dev said “Ma I am sorry that I hid this fact but I just wanted to spend some time with her before telling anyone. Neha, Riya and Niki came to know accidentally. I didn’t tell them. Ma please I knew you are hurt I didn’t wanted you to know this like that. I was trying to tell you from some days but couldn’t get proper opportunity. Please Ma forgive me. Give me any punishment I will do anything for your forgiveness.” Ishwari looked at him and asked “Anything for me?” he wiped his tears and in determind tone “anything Ma. Anything for you.”  Ishwari cupped his face and said “I shall forgive you if you leave Sonakshi, Cut her out from your life. Do it for me” Dev was hell shocked with this he never ever thought his mother can object his happiness. Iswari looked at her shocked daughters and said “I want you all too cut her out from your life. Don’t be in touch with her ever.” Dev couldn’t believe his mother can say something in such rude tone about someone so good and innocent like sonakshi. Dev turned to his mother and said “Ma I love Sonakshi a lot. If after you anyone I love that much is Sonakshi, she is part of me how can I live without a part of me. You and Soakshi made me what I am now. She is a very good and pure person. She loves and care for all of us a lot. Please Ma accept my Sona.” Iswari was hell angry that Dev dared to compare her with Sonakshi. Her daughters also tried to make her understand that Sona is good for all of them and she is a very good person, they pleaded her to accept which make Ishwari more angry and insecure. Dv tried to explain that what Sona mean for him unknowing that fact that their every attempt to make Iswari understand and convince only making the situation more complicated as she is feeling more repulsive towards Sonakshi, he said that his happiness lied with her, she taught him to live carefree and for himself. Without her he is incomplete, he can’t be ever happy without her. Ishwari had enough of all this she was enraged at that point with the feeling that Sonakshi is more important in her children’s life than her. She with furious voice said “Did she any black magic on you? That you all believe that she is your happiness. You are arguing with your Ma for her. Its my fault to let her be close to you all.” Dev just looked speechlessly to his always sweet mother who said such harsh words for his Sona. Iswari looked towards Dev “you have to chose one either me or her. You cant get both of us.” Dixit sisters were retreating form their mother’s room realizing that she will not understand when suddenly they heard “Riya, Niki, Neha those words are not only for Dev for all of you. UI don’t want her anywhere near any of my children.” Neha tried to open her mouth but Ishwari stopped her “I know you are married but still you are my daughter. If you chose her then you will lose your mother.” 

Dev was standing in his room numb. Ground under his feet shifted he never ever imagined that his mother can object his happiness, can force him to live in a hell , can force him to chose one of the two most important person of his life without any of them his life is meaningless. Why cant she understand if he lose Sonakshi then he will lose himself. He will a empty shell without Sonakshi. He neither can leave his mother nor his Sona. Neha feared this situation will arrive eventually though she wished not but never thought ma will banish them also to mingle with Sona. She felt her mother’s intense hatred for Sonakshi. She came to her brother’s room and and winched in pain seeing her brother sitting numb in a chair when his eyes were reflecting his raw pain. 

On the other hand Sonakshi was restless to know what happened in Dixit mantion. She called Dev numerous times but he didn’t received her call. she called all the sisters also but none of them are answering. Finally Neha picked the phone and her broken voice make Sona understood that ISwari rejected her. When Neha told her she left shattered. Her heart pained not only in her pain but also in Dev’s. she understood through which Dev is going but she is helpless she cant ease his pain this time. She felt guilty for causing both Dev and Ishwari’s pain. 

The weekend past very slowly for all of them. Ishwari noticed that her son is neither eating nor sleeping. Walking like a living dead doing work like robot, no emotion is reflecting. He didn’t connected with Nutrition but nor took care of her also. She understood he is in pain but don’t understand why. Atmosphere of Dixit house was like somebody died, her daughters were speechless and sobbing only emotion she can see in them is sorrow and pain. She seriously didn’t understood what so much she demanded by asking them staying away from that girl. Bose family was out of the town for attaining a relative’s wedding only Sona and Elina were in home. This news broke Sona also, she spend her weekend by sobbing. Elina had a hard time controlling her so she asked hospital to grand her a holiday for personal reason for few days.

 Monday after everyone Dev for work Ishwari called Sonakshi and asked to come home without informing anyone. Ishwari verbally abused her and asked to leave her children from her clutch. After that meeting Sona was totally broken down she ran out from Dixit House and hit by a speedy car. Riya saw it and shout “Sona Di.”