Chapter 3

Niki and Riya didn't get any chance to search Dev's room for next 3 days as Iswari was home for all time. In other hand Tina noticed every minute change in Dev and understood very well that something big has changed in Dev's life.

After He broke his engagement with Natasha his being late and absent in office, smilingly talk to everyone, unmindfullness wearing casuals and rich colour tasteful dresses  so unlike old Dev only indicate a lady's presence in his life to her and she was confirmed about her Sir being in love after he asked few questions about girl's choices.

Being intelligent she connected all the dots of his behavioral changes and Dr. Bose's work schedule in his house and his change of taste from coffee to juice from anything to healthy food and understood the lady behind her Sir's change is Dr. Sonakshi Bose. Sonakshi's visits to Dev's cabin in lunch time, Dev's cancellation of meeting for long time after lunch those days and their long time lunch only confirm her theory. 

After 3 days Niki and Riya got a chance to pick in Dev's room when Iswari went to temple with Radha Rani. They searched every drawer every corner of his room and finally Riya found a dried gajra in Dev's bedside table drawer. Niki found a pair of used ear rings in one of his jacket pocket and Riya finally believed that his brother is really in a relationship and all changes in him are due to that girl. Both of them enter in detective mood and think to find out about their would be sister-in-law. 

As per Niki their brother talks with his girlfriend at every night and they often video chat so Riya think to check Dev's mobile and laptop. She share her views with Niki who was super exited to  do so.  From next day only both the sisters were in their mission "check gadgets of Bhai" but getting hold of those are not a easy task.    

After trying a full day  Niki finally see Dev's phone lying on dining table.  She went towards that to pick up and check but as soon as she picked it Dev came back to table to look his phone and she handed it to him saying "I was just going to give it back to you." Dev smiled ruffled her hair and said "thanks Niki" but Niki was quite disappointed for failed attempt.

Next day Riya got a hold of his phone and was about to pick it up when Iswari came and saw it "oh he left it here and searching in whole room. What should I do with this boy." She picked up the phone and left for Dev's room leaving a disappointed Riya behind. With their every failed attempt sisters become more determined to get hold of his gadgets. 

In weekend Dev's lawyer came to meet him and Dev asked Kichu bhaiya to bring his laptop from his room. Riya heard that and meet kichu on his way to Dev's room. She said "Kichu Bhaiya please make a juice for me I need it badly."

As per expectation he said "sure Riya didi but please let me bring Deb bhaiya's laptop from his room first." Riya was waiting for this opportunity "I am bringing Bhai's laptop. You please make my juice first." With a "as you wish Didi" he left for kitchen and Riya went to Dev's room to fetch his laptop.

Dev was becoming impatient for the delay and shouted "Kichu bhaiya wheres my laptop?" and he replied "oh Bhaiya Riya di went to bring it while I am making her juice" after hearing this conversation Riya dare not to check it and went straight to her brother to hand him over it. 

There are also many more such failed attempt of both the sisters to get hold of either of his communication device over the week but every time they got a minute chance they were interrupted by either Iswari or Dev.  

One day in breakfast table while all were busy having their breakfast before leaving for their respective work places or college for Niki. Niki massaged Riya to ask Dev to see his phone as she like the model. With little nervousness she asked "Bhai what is the model number of your phone?" he was checking a file also while having his breakfast. Hearing this question he looked at her after one minute thinking said "I can't remember. I will ask Tina.

She actually brought it for me." And went back to his file. This time Niki said "I know. Bhai I heard there are lots of features in this phone. Can I see?" he looked at her and said "you like this model?  Ok no problem I will ask Tina to buy for you too in some other colour to avoid confusion." He didn't gave them any opportunity to answer and left the table. Both Riya and Niki looked each other for their another failed attempt. 

Finally fate smiled at them one day Niki came home early and found it empty as Iswari and Radha Rani went to some relative's house and Dev will not return till 9:30 pm. She went to Dev's room and found his laptop lying in his bed. She called Riya to enquire where she is. She was on her way to home so she requested Niki wait for her so they can learn the biggest secret of their brother together. After Riya came home she went straight to Dev's room where Niki was waiting impatiently for her.  Both of them high fived and excitedly opened the laptop.