prologue

Plot

Being father of 3 girl children Riddhima's father wanted to make her marry with any person who is financially stable.... Riddhima being an ambitious girl who thought her dreams will be remain always dreams after hearing her father's confession.... Will her dreams will come true or it will remain dream after marriage....
.
.
.
.

Characters

Riddhima Kashyap

Female protagonist. She is a 20 years old bubble girl with lots of dreams....

Vansh Raisinghania

Male protaganist. He is at his late 20s.. by profession he is a business who take care of entire raisinghania group of companies.....

Akshay Kashyap

Riddhima's father .. being father of girls children he is always worried about their future ... Want to settle Riddhima as soon as possible so that one of his worry will be over...

Sunitha kashyap

Mother of Riddhima... Loves her 3 children a lot...but remain silent when Akshay takes decisions

Arathi and Riya

Siblings of Riddhima... They loves her a lot and always wanted good of her...

Indrani Raisinghania

Elder member of raisinghania family and grandmother of vansh.... She is like a typical Indian woman who consider women has no right for doing work....

Ajay raisinghania

He is the father of vansh,Ishani and Sia... He is a responsible person.... But when it comes to a matter between his wife and mother... He keep quite by knowing his wife is right ...

Uma Ajay raisinghania

Mother of vansh , Ishani and Sia.... Wife of Ajay ... She has no voice in the house .. if she wanted to share her point of you regarding her children indrani always stops her....

Ishani Raisinghania

Elder daughter of Ajay and uma... She loves her brother a lot.... But her thinking is same like as her dadi

Sia raisinghania

Younger sister of vansh and Ishani.... She is a kind hearted person... She doesn't like how her father being quite seeing her mother's miserable life.... Always supports truth....

That's for Today.... Hope you like it .. if so comment your point of view regarding the plot...

I will update chapter 1 if you are interested...

Thank you ❤️