🍃chapter 7🍃

After having battle with her mind and heart Riddhima finally make a decision and decided to talk to vansh about it....

For talking to him, she move towards his cabin....

By knocking the door she waited for him to gave her the permission to enter...

Riddhima come in....

It is the response came from inside..... Again she is shocked by thinking how he get to know it's her....

Don't think to much Riddhima.... I know you are thinking how i get to know it's you... It's like this is my private time.... I mean I didn't allow any visitors nor any staffs this time... As i don't like disturbance while checking files...

And by hearing this i know you will again feel guilty for ruining my time... Then it's completely okay as i am already done with my file checking and i am about to meet you.... So now you are willingly here then say about your decision....

All these while vansh talk to her while flipping the page of his file....

Now he raise his head from the file and waited for her response....

Gulping the limp that formed in her throat Riddhima finally speak....

I am ready for my future studies.... I know by my decision it will create a havoc in everyone which i don't want to create.... But you only say naa to become successful we have to face everything so i am ready to face it....

Smiling at her statment vansh said....

As i expected you didn't disappoint me.... If you take a wrong decision today... Trust me Riddhima everyone will take advantage of you.... You know what Riddhima this world is very selfish... So we have to think about ourself first before thinking about others ....

And you started to thinking about yourself... So now I am happy that you will not be like my mother who will listen every taunting without replying....

You have to be strong riddhima.... From now your path is not simple you have to ready for a lot of things.... So be strong....

After that they complete all the formate of her counselling and was returning to their mansion.....

In the car both of them are silent.... Riddhima speak and broke the silence between them...

Hmm vansh  I don't understand how you get to know about my ambition and everything.... I mean i didn't tell you and as far as i know my father or mother didn't even gave a hint to you then how....

Riddhima asked him question fully look at him make him smile....

Flashback..

Hearing the conversation between them vansh decided to talk with arathi....

When he sees arathi is alone cleaning the remaining things of  Pooja... He decided to talk with her....

Arathi... I want to talk to you...

Smiling at him arathi speak....

Ofcourse jiju... You need something...

Arathi asked him question fully...

Nodding his head in approval vansh speak....

Yes I need your help.... Actually accidentally i overheard your and Riddhima's conversation....

Before vansh could say anything arathi speak cutting vansh....

Look jiju... We can talk later not here but some where else... I know what your going to say... If dad or some one did listen to our talking they might think that I said something to you...

So it is better to not talk this matter here....

Understanding her fear... Vansh said...

Okay as you say i will not talk this matter here... But you have to meet me tomorrow in the xyz park.....

Nodding her head in approval she moved from there without anyone's notice...

Next day...

After Riddhima and vansh returned to VR mansion ....

Vansh met arathi in the park where they already decided to meet....

Meeting her he speak....

Yesterday after the pooja when I was looking for Riddhima i heard her voice from your room....

So i was about to enter the room to talk to her, then only i heard her and your conversation regarding her ambition to become doctor...

And you know what... I already asked her about her dreams during our marriage day, but she not at all replied to me....

But when i heard her conversation with you i felt little bit bad... As she didn't even consider me... It is not at all her fault...

As i know my dadi would have be said those things before marriage make her to think so....

And i promise you if she is willingly ready to face this battle i will stant as a shield infront of her who protect her from everyone.....

Arathi smile at vansh and said...

You know what jiju di will surely gave priority to her dream... I agree she is selfless but I am sure that you will be able to make her to think about herself....

And i am happy that di got a life partner like you.... For me she agreed to this marriage.... I too wish she shouldn't agree to this marriage as i thought she should fully caged in this marriage after hearing your dadi's talk...

And you know what jiju dad even gave her promise that his daughter never ever think about future studies.... And he even take promise from her for agreeing this marriage...

I know she literally feeled suffocated by hearing dad's this confession.... They also seen how she struggled to get into this position...

She gave her try last year but due to the small difference in her rank she didn't able to get seat.... But she is so much determined and decided to take a drop but look how fate played....

I get a good alliance.... Dad is really happy when he heard about it... But due to di being elder and unmarried lead to break that alliance....

So dad take this decision...

I can happily accept a marriage proposal as i was not that much determined as dii.... Yeah I too wanted to have job but i don't doo that much hardwork as dii does....

And i am sure you will be able to make her agree....

Flashback ends...

That's how I got to know about it....

Vansh said with little bit smile... He continued...

Riddhima now you don't have to discuss this matter to anyone... I mean not with your laws and maternal house.... It remains a secret till the class start... As i don't want to make your life complicated from now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and share your thoughts through comments ❤️

Which part of this chapter you like most?

Do you want any particular scene upcoming chapter...

🎈Bye for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃This time will also pass🍃