🍃chapter 2🍃

Riddhima started to weeping silently when her sisters left the room....

After fixing her marriage with vansh she digged out about Raisinghanias...

She got know that raisinghania women don't do works after marriage... By that she understood that her fate is also like them...

Riddhima come down fast, grooms family are here...

Her mother shouted it from the door....

Before she could understand Riddhima is crying she wipped it of...

Turing back to her mother she nodded her head in positive as a gesture of approval...

.
.
.
.
.

Descending down the stair with her mother and both sisters in the side, Riddhima stand infront of her soon to be laws...

As a typical women Vanshs dadi started to check Riddhima from top to bottom... Which literally make her uncomfortable...

There exists a silence between all of them which broken by Riddhima's father itself..

Aree Riddhima why are you standing here, go and take tea and sweats for your laws...

And indrani ji, i hope you are okay with this relationship going further right...

By hearing his question indrani nodded in approval without asking any of them especially vansh...

Knowing his grandmother's this habit vansh let out a shaky breath which is noticed by uma..

She wanted to say to her mother in law to ask about Vanshs consent...

Then also she knew that her words has no value infront of this mother and son duo...
.
.
.
.

Taking a tray in her hand Riddhima started to serve tea and snacks to them...

Reaching near vansh she didn't make any eye contact with him... Whereas he tried to look directly into her eyes...
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting comfortably in the couch vansh and Riddhima look at each other for a second... Their thoughts get broken by ...

Are vansh beta wear this ring into Riddhima's hand..

Said by Indrani..

Vansh slide the ring on Riddhima's hand... Riddhima also did the same..

Both the family Started to celebrate the happiness of newly founded relationship..

Look at our jeeju... He is extremely handsome... As wise his look he is best, i hope he look after our didi like a queen..

Riya said this to arathi who agrees her didi's statment..

She already gone through a lot in this 2 years... I hope her all hardwork get paid.. hope jeeju will understand her efforts and allow to study her further..

Arathi added to Riya ..

But arathi they are from big family... I some where hear that they don't allow women to do work... Look at these elder ladies of raisinghania they all are not at all working... Then how they allow dii to complete her education...

Riya defended arathi...

I think we have to do something to stop this marriage.. papa wanted to make her marry because of me naa... I will try my best to convince him.. if i say i am not at all interested in marriage now... Then may be he will not force didi for this relationship...

Aree arathi and Riya come here you both are talking to each other as if you are seen each other for the first time..

Come with me fast to arrange their dinner... Otherwise what will they think about us..

Saying their mother broke their conversation and take them with her...
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh got an urgent call and move out to attend the call

Meanwhile

Look Mr kashyap i know as a father you will have lot of expectation for your daughters future ....

And i want to inform you that after marriage our family didn't allow women to continue their study and not to do their work...

So if Riddhima has any plan of future you should have to make her understand this...

Indrani said this statement infront of Riddhima's father in the presence of Riddhima...

No need to worry about this indrani jii... Our daughter is really matured and she will understand everything by now... And i am sure that she will also follow your rules according to you ...

Riddhima's father said all these without looking at riddhima... He also knew how much she gave importance to her career then also he took this big decision without her consent...

When her mother call them to eat the dinner, at the time vansh also join them on the dinning table...

Taking it is a correct time Riddhima excuses herself and move to her room...

Reaching there tears started to roll down her eyes hearing indrani's statment...

She to wanted to cut her father in between... But being a obedient child to her parents she doesn't did it till now...

Always she thought that when we are obedient to them they will also understand us... But what happen to her always reverse...

She doesn't let an attempt wipe off the tears that are rolling down uncomfortably from her doe shaped eyes..

Her chains of thoughts broken when she felt a hand on her shoulder..

Didi can i talk to dad or should I do something that will become a reason to break this marriage..

Riddhima move her head in negative while wipping her tears and said..

No Riya you have swear in me... If we do like this now papa will get humiliate infront of Raisinghanias... It's my fate and i am accepting it slowly... Now everything happens and it's too late to talk about all these things now..

But dii you are not at all happy with this relationship... I can't see you suffering by sacrificing your dreams ... It's not all right dii... It's the time to look after you... Like our father did ..

Riya tried make her dii understand... But Riddhima denied each and every time saying the same...

Taking a swear from the dii she can't doo anything against this marriage make her sad....
.
.
.
.
.
All the raisinghanias and Kashyaps are sitting infront of priest who is looking their marriage date..

The marriage date is good for both of the couple is really very near... It is really good for the couple to marry in that time... That is on the next week.. if both family had no problem we can fix the marriage in that day itself...

This is really a shocking news for both the families especially for vansh and Riddhima...

Before anyone could speak indrani spoke...

No need to change the date pandit ji... If it is auspicious occasion for marriage then it will happen it in that day only... I know Mr kashyap will not deney me because all the parents want their children to get married in these days ....

Right mr kashyap...

Having no other option he approved indrani..

Later pandit jii fixed a date of their marriage....
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️...

*Which scene do you like in this chapter...

*Did you like sibling bond..

*Will vansh allow Riddhima to pursue her dreams .....

*What kind of scene you wanted in upcoming chapters...

🎈Bye for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass 🍃

Thank you ❤️😊