🍃chapter 5🍃

Reaching their room vansh notices Riddhima who is standing near the window looking at the moon.... He understands that she is not at all aware about his presence in the room....

After coming back from Delhi he notices each and every movement of her.... It's true that he didn't get time to spend with her as his dadi and dad was soo much into him knowing whatever happens in these days....

So for not disappoint them he talk to them each and everything in detail.....
All the while he notice how she observing everything but standing silently....

May be because he never gave her right to speak in his matters that's why she feels odd on speaking between them he thought....

But the truth is that his dadi informed her that in family discussion all the daughter in laws should be a silent spectator as their ancestors doesn't gave right to them to talk in between the serious matters....

Riddhima doesn't feel intrested in talking all these things so she doesn't feel anything by hearing indrani's one more order....

But she notices how uma being always side line by her husband and indrani which some what not at all liked by her .....

Thinking something she also understand that she has also to go through a life like uma going through now......

She is thinking all these things that happened in her life within a month , how her life changed from simple to complicated.....

She feels literally sad when no body from her home didn't call her to ask her whether she is fine or not .....

She thought after her marriage her sisters will be in touch with her but they also forget her as if she is not existing.....

But little did she know how her father strictly prohibited them to talk with her until and unless the admission process completed so that she may be distracted from all these.... He is thinking that if they contact her she again started to develop a thought of studying which is not at all practical....

Standing beside her , vansh cleared his throat to gain her attention..

Hearing his voice she looked at him for sometimes and ask....

Do you need something....

Is anywhere written that if only a husband need something only he meets his wife...

Vansh asked this while laughing....

No... I didn't mean that...

Riddhima replied with a little nervousness which noticed by vansh....

Aree relax Riddhima i just jocked... Actually after our engagement i didn't get time to spend with you ..... Even on the day of marriage i leave you.... So i thought to spend time with you....

You know what Riddhima i am not at all comfortable with the thought of marriage.... But this time dadi troubled me so much that i finally agreed for the marriage.... Even i didn't know who dadi choose for me....

Riddhima looked at him shocked.... How casually he is speaking... She didn't expect him like this... As his family is little rude to her....

Aree don't look at me like that.... As i say I didn't believe in marriage at first as my father and mother's relationship is not that smooth....

You might have noticed it in these days and find it as odd.... But it is like that.... As i was their child i have no right to question my father about his behaviour towards mother..... But i promise i will not like my father who keep silent when dadi put a false allegation....