🍃chapter 9🍃

If you are done with your food, can we start exploring each place....

Vansh asked Riddhima who is simply looking at the remaining food without eating.

Before she could replay, his phone rang make them to stop their conversation.

Taking the call he speak.

Haa Rocky , yes I am here. Okay.

Vansh cut the phone and find a confused Riddhima looking at him.

He is Rocky,one of the best guide in Paris... Actually I called him, so that he will guide us in this entire trip...

Riddhima nodded her head in approval.

Moving outside the restaurant, Rocky look at vansh for his order.

Getting his order he look at riddhima and said.

Good morning ma'am... Welcome to Paris.... First I wish you that your this journey will be memorable....

Ma'am first we are going to visit louvre museum...

I will gave you more details when we reach there ....

Riddhima nodded her head in approval .

.
.
.
.

Settling themselves in the car, Rocky move towards Louvre museum.

It's true that vansh lives in Paris during his study days and visited almost all places there but still he get confused of the ways there, that's why he called Rocky for guide them.

He only assigned Rocky to take them to the place. He doesn't want Rocky to stick behind them in the entire journey by explaining his wife this and that.

Reaching the place. Riddhima look at the place with amusement.

 Riddhima look at the place with amusement

Vansh chuckled at her expression said.

It's only starting sweetheart, you will enjoy this entire journey and I will try my best to make this journey memorable for us...

Riddhima smile at him.

She may have entire family, friends from childhood but they never try to make her feel special.... But he who she met only before a month is fully concerned about her like and dislike.

If she doesn't like anything he doesn't force her... If she like something he is always besides her and motivate her to achieve it...

Her trance get broke when Rocky came with the entry pass.

Rocky you be here, me and Riddhima will go inside if I need something I will call you...

Rocky approved to his boss without questioning him about the reason as somehow he also understood that his boss need alone time with his wife.