🍃chapter 1🍃

Riddhima and her sisters are running through the corridor... She is happy being with them... Enjoying her heart out forgetting her entire surroundings...

But her laugh dies sees her father standing right infront of them...

Her father loves his children a lot but now he is behaving too rude to Riddhima, because she is taken her 2nd drop for Neet this year...

She completed her exams and enjoying her heart out like previous year.... Previous year she done her exams well but due to small difference in her Mark with last selected one she didn't get admission for MBBS....

Her father's worry got increased when riddhima become adamant and take her 2nd drop...

She may get her seat this year but she will turn 20 make her father worried....

It's not like he wants to make her marry faster... But if he take time for Riddhima it will also effect his younger daughters because they have not that much difference between them....

Being 1 years less than Riddhima arathi started to get good alliance... As Riddhima being elder sister all her alliance get broken because of her.... So her father decided to get her marry as soon as possible...

So without Riddhima's acknowledgement he post her profile on matrimony...
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting in king size chair indrani Raisinghania called her son and daughter-in-law for informing them about Vanshs marriage...

They are his parents but till now his all decisions are taken by indrani...  Ajay also have right... But till now uma didn't get a chance to speak regarding any matter...

As she call both of them, they went there quickly knowing that if they delay she must starts her taunting section...

Reaching there indrani informed them that they will fix Riddhimas alliance because indrani likes their family background.... It's not that she wanted a family of their status but she only wants a daughter in law from a family which has valued by people in society...

Riddhima's family is not that much financially stable but they are not that much bad...

Knowing very well about indrani's adamant behaviour Ajay agreed faster .. whereas uma remains silent as always...
.
.
.
.
.

It is night time, when vansh came back from office, indrani is already waiting for him in his study ,make him confuse...

She has no habit to wait someone rather she inform that person to present infront her whenever she wanted share something...

Confuse was clearly evident in Vanshs face seeing a new habitat of his dadi...

V:dadi what are you doing here... If you want to talk to me you should have inform me... I will be there naa...

I: no vansh... I don't want to disturb you... I know you have lot of work in office ... So i am here to inform you that i fix your alliance... I know the things takes place in haste... But trust me this is really good alliance for you ... I hope you didn't disappoint me with your answer... And i only want to hear positive replay from you...

And one more thing we all are going there are doing the engagement tomorrow... I already informed Akshay... So cancel tomorrow's programs and postpone them to another day...

Vansh just nodded his head... He know that by arguing with her is not easy... It has been his 10 th alliance each time he agrees her so that she doesn't have doubt that he only broke them...

But today he know that his dadi almost caught his plan last time so that she may keep eyes on him that's why he can't do that foolishness again...

Knowing this time he have to marry really make him pissed... So he accept his fate and decided to go with the flow...
.
.
.
.
.

A: Riddhima it is final.... I already gave you a chance to prove yourself and you fail it miserably... Now no more... If you are sure you will get seat then you can continue your study after marriage if your laws allow.... Because of you i can't see how good alliance of arati get broken...

I hope you will not disappoint your father like always .. so be a good girl and start the preparation for tomorrow's engagement ceremony...
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the raisinghanias are arrived on Riddhima's house for today's engagement ceremony...

Meanwhile Riddhima and her 2 sisters are busy in making her ready...

A: i am sorry dii... Because of me you can't achieve your dreams...

R: aree it's not your fault... May be my fate is like this... You should not think like that ...

A: but dii if i am your elder you will not have to suffer like this..

R: it's not like that arati... All has their own destiny we can't change that... And now this is mine.. so i have accept my fate rather then thinking like this...

Arathi and Riya left from there after doing her makeup...

Riddhima's POV

I don't know what will happen to my life after today... Other children may be eagerly waiting for their result whereas me knowing to be my results were good can't take first step to my dream...

After my father informing me about Raisinghanias alliance i search about them in Google... I only find about their male family members in Google also, from that i understood that they didn't gave that much importance to girls education...

Now I am only praying to God that make my both sisters always happy... I know both of them are quite disturbed with my sudden engagement.. even i am...

I don't want to marry like this... I always wanted marry a person who i know better... But now it is exactly like marrying a stranger.. i don't know how  i cope up with him... May God gave all the strength to me to go through all these things....

Riddhima's POV ends...

Vansh's POV

Now I am standing infront of Kashyaps house... They are not that much financially stable as us... But their house is small yet elegant... I always love this kind of home rather than mansion..

Dadi decided to make me marry fast .... But i hope everything go good... I know how she behaves with my mother.. everytime seeing my mother suffer and seeing my father silent i just hate him... But i promise I will always with the truth...

Vansh's POV ends
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you all like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️

*What do you feel about the characters in the story...

*Which character you like the most?

*Do you want any particular scene in upcoming if so share here...

Thank you 😊💕