🍃chapter 6🍃

After a long hectic day, vansh along with riddhima reached her home as a part of ritual....

Reaching there, they welcomed them whole heartedly, which makes Vanshs heart flutter....

Vansh beta ... You and Riddhima go and wear these clothes... I know they are not that much of your standards .... But we held a Pooja on the part of your ritual and for this we are bounded to gift the clothes for ritual by our own....

We hope that you will not have any problem in that...

Akshay said it with little nervousness....

Vansh smile at them and said....

I am not a person who reject someone's present.... You people are showering this much love, then how can I say no to you and moreover i like to be get this kind of gifts and welcoming, as it is also like a type of pampering right....

Everyone smile at his carefree talk...

Later after that ,they all gathered in the hall for Pooja....

Everything went perfect....

After Pooja,Vansh is sitting in Riddhima's room and examining the whole room ....

Whereas as Riddhima didn't return to her room after Pooja....

May be she is busy with her family he thought...

Her room is not that much big nor that much small..... It's wall is filled with her and her sisters different possed photo frames....

She is smiling whole heartedly in those pics which she some how misses now....

May be because of changing the environment he thought....

Waiting for Riddhima for few minutes he decided to check where she is....

Moving to hall, he stops in his spots by hearing the sound from adjesent room.....

Understanding it would be Riddhima's voice he was about to enter in the room but stop in his spot hearing their conversation.....

It's not at all easy what you are saying arathi.... You also heard that day how Vanshs dadi is fully against education... Then how comes me to apply for counselling......

I know this Thursday is last date and i have only three days left.... But if i apply for counseling then also I will not able to study.....

So it is better to get that seat for those who are still waiting for it....

And Vanshs father is also not taking stant for his wife infront of dadi.... He said that he will not be like his father.... Then also he can't go that much against dadi naa....

And i don't want to create a problem there because of my dream.... May be these kind of things are not all written in my fate that's why all these things are happening....

And i know it will take time for me to accept it and go with the flow.... But one day or other day i know i will accept it.... That's it...

Vansh listens to each and every word Riddhima says and decided to talk with arathi..... as he now understands that she is not all intrested in disscus this matter with him.....

This thing disappoint him that she is thinking this about him.....

But then also he understands that how his dadi and dad is ,so it is natural for her to think that he is also like them....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching vr mansion,

Vansh take Riddhima to his office which surprises her....

Introducing her to all employees in the office he takes her to his cabin.....

Whole the way she noticed that how female staffs become sad by knowing the fact that the handsome buisness tycoon vansh Raisinghania is not all single any more....

She wanted to laugh loudly by seeing their different expression but controlled it...

Reaching his cabin he show some expression through finger which understood by his pa.....

Riddhima looked at him with confusion but he didn't said a single word as she had not that much guts to question him....

He seated himself in his chair and said Riddhima same.....

As a minute pass they heard a knock on his cabin....

Vansh asked the person to enter.....

You know why i called you.... So ask maam about her details and apply for the seat.... If you feel any difficulties inform me as soon....

Riddhima looked at him with raised eyebrows which he royally ignore which make her piss....

Not she wanted to show her real angry side,
She asked him directly....

Mm vansh for what application you need my details....

Vansh look at her and speak casually

Your last date of applying for mbbs is tomorrow so you have only one day left .... So i take you here for filling your application that's it...

But Vansh...

She is totally shocked by his revelation.... She never said him about her dreams even when he asked....

She thought that he is just asking her not for helping her to fullfill it.....

But today he surprising her by his this behaviour....

What happened.... You don't want to study now....

Noo... I mean how

Riddhima wanted to say more but word stuck in her throat....

Sighing heavily vansh said the employee to leave the room for having alone time with his wife....

Assuring that he is left he move towards Riddhima and said...

If you are not interested then why the hell you waste your two years..... What do you think yourself haa.... You get a chance for fulfilling your dreams... And children of your age are still struggling to get a seat....

If you deny it today i will not question you .... I don't even consider house keeping as bad... If you priorities it above your dream it's your complete choice....

But mark my word... No body literally no body in the world achieved their dream easily.... It needs passion, struggle and time.....

If we get whatever we wanted then how we feel the happiness that we get afterwards.....

And one more thing, i only married you that doesn't mean I kept a rope around your neck and tight it whenever you take decision for yourself....

It's your life and i always appreciate the people who takes their own decision....

I hope you will take better decision.... And think about yourself before thinking about others.... When i am with you i promise no one will be against your dreams....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today.... Hope you like it, if so shower your love through votes and share your thoughts through comments ❤️...

*What do you think about Riddhima's decision... Will she priorities herself over the family....

So guys i will not update till 20 March as my semester exam will start in 6 th March and end in 16 th....

So i can't update.... I only update it today because of so much request and always show this love that you guys are showing Now....

🎈Bye for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass 🍃