🍃chapter 3🍃

After ending the function, Raisinghanias left to their mansion...

And like this days started to go faster... As it is arranged marriage neither vansh nor Riddhima try to meet or contact each other...

Meanwhile vansh Wanted to know more about her and talk to her, but he is not having that much courage to ask her number to his father...

It's not like that he can't get it through other ways.. but then also he feels some kind of starting trouble,so he decided to go with the flow...

Like this almost all the functions of marriage is done... In between, Riddhima checks whether her result is published or not...

It's not like that she have the chance to achieve her dreams... Then also she can said to others that she is not that looser who loses everything due to her lack of study or something...

May be her destiny is not like this... She thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting in the bed covering with a veil Riddhima waited for vansh to enter the room...

Yes due to some issues in their Delhi branch buisness ,their Wedding got preponed.... It is literally shocking for her because she is not fully ready to marry now... In above everything her marriage is also preponed make her indigested...

Waiting for vansh a long time, she hears the door opening ,a hurried vansh move towards her and said...

Look riddhima i know you literally have some dreams regarding marriage night, even i wanted to spend time with you and wanted to know more about you...

I know we don't talk to each other before marriage rather than the engagement day and i thought to speak to you today night to know more about you...

But I can't be in your side for five days due to some problems in my Delhi branch... So they called a sudden meeting there.... And it take minimum five days to clear all the problems there..

Due to our sudden marriage i thought I can solve it after two days.... But today they inform me that things is not in their control and they need my presence...

I hope you will understand me... And i promise after that i will try to spend time with you for knowing about you and becoming a better husband as you want...

It's okay vansh i understand... You can do your work in relax... I don't blame you for your work i promise...

Said Riddhima to make him relief...

And Riddhima i am leaving now... I already informed mom about my departure, she will help you to know each and everything about here in morning and one more thing give me your phone i will save my number in it, if in case you feel anything odd or you want to share something you can call me...

I know it is difficult for a girl to adjust in a new atmosphere, even i can't adjust in Delhi for five days by leaving my room so i understand you...

Riddhima take her phone from the night stand and give it to him...

He saved his number in her phone and left from there by waving his hand which is equally reciprocate by her....

After vansh left she takes her phone... It's has been 2 days since she takes her phone peacefully due to pre marriage functions so basically she is unaware of what is happening nowadays...

Taking her phone she get a notification indicating that her result is already published make her heart to skip a beat....

Gathering courage she entered her application number and other details that required for looking result and waited for it to appear infront of it...

It take a while for because of the jam in the website due to continuous use of candidate who appears the exam....

After getting the page open, she first check whether she is eligible or not... Which turn into positive...

Later she check her rank and mark which is quite appreciable to get seat in government medical College... After hearing this news others may get happy tears by knowing they are finally achieved their dreams after a lot of struggle...

But in her case she only feels sad knowing that the day she should be happy the most is turned to the day her dreams got locked in the lock of marriage...

Not knowing what to do she cried for a while and cursed her fate to play cheap game with her beautiful dreamy life...
.
.
.
.
.

Getting ready in a red saree Riddhima directly went to the kitchen , where she met uma who already putting the things down for cooking....

Seeing her beside she said...

Beta these are the main kitchen things for making the food.... You are here for the first time na... So i put it here so that you can easily cook for your pehali rasoi....

If you want anything you can call me i am here only... And don't worry you can cool whatever you want... It's just your choice... But mind one thing in your mind that whatever you made should be liked by mammiji then only you are passed this test...

Other wise I also don't know what will she do...

Saying so she left from there...

Riddhima look at the things that are arranged infront of her for sometimes... Tears started to roll down from her eyes thinking how her life turned ups and down...

Here she wanted to hold a stethoscope but here she is holding kitchen utensils instead...

It's not like she is against kitchen job... Moreover she is interested in cooking from childhood... And she is quite good in cooking compare to her siblings...

But things is that she doesn't like their thinking and tone to talk to someone for the first time... From childhood she excepted good from married life and she get the worst... She thought...

Wipping the tear by her own she started to do the work that assigned for her as she don't want to see the worse side of indrani that introduced by her mother in law...
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️

*Which scene you like the most in this chapter?

*Do you like how vansh comforts Riddhima and understanding his difficulties?

*Do you want any scene in upcoming chapters, if so comment here or in my inbox...

🎈Bye for till when i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass 🍃