🍃 chapter 8🍃

It was already dinner time when vansh and riddhima reach back to vr mansion....

Seeing Riddhima and vansh late , indrani spoke to them make them to stop in their place.....

What is this vansh... You and Riddhima left to her maternal house for attending ritual not to live there life long.... Yesterday evening you two left to there and you two are supposed to reach here by today morning.... Then what make you both late for reaching here.....

Riddhima gulp the limb that formed in her throat....she look at vansh, but he kept quite....

Seeing them uma felt bad.... But she can't do anything....

Aay ladkhi.... Why are you standing as if you have no tongue in your mouth.....

This time vansh speak by cutting his dadi...

Dadi... Why are you overreacting as if she go out without my permission....

I take her to my office to show office to her.... As she has also the right to see where I work.... And i don't think I did a grave mistake....

Vansh said casually....

This irritated his dadi, but she say nothing so the couple left to their room....

Reaching the room vansh closes the door and said,

Look Riddhima, this is only starting.... You have to be strong.... Today i thought you will speak and explain to her.... That's why i kept numb in a minute....

And don't think to much.... As i say go with the flow....

We can't change her thinking, but it doesn't mean we have to live in her life style.... This is the time for changing such things....

And we can't rush things ... So have to be patient and make her understand thinks slowly ... So now we have to accept things according to her till your class start.... So that she will like you...

Riddhima nodded her head and move to change her dress...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arranging the dinner in the dinning table.... Riddhima started to serve dadi who observes each every movement of her carefully....

Moving towards vansh she filled his plate with chappathi and potato curry and stand besides uma, who already finished serving Ajay and stand besides him.....

Looking both of them indrani spoke....
If you both finished serving, then take the seat besides you...

She said while taking  a little slice of chappathi into her mouth....

By hearing her statment both of them stunned for once, but coverupping it both occupy seat besides their spouse.....

The dinner is quite silent.... Vansh is silently observing his dadi ...

He understood that she is upto something....

After everyone finish their dinner, indrani spoke....

Ajay, you have to taken care of the pending work and meetings from tomorrow onwards ...

But vansh interrupted and said,
Why dadi , i am here and i will handle it....

Who said you will be here ..... I am planning to send you and Riddhima to honeymoon.....

By saying she forward an envelope to vansh ....

This is a shocker for both vansh and riddhima.... Because both of them didn't expect this from dadi...