🍃chapter 4🍃

Serving the food items she prepared from past 2 hours for her laws she look at their face to know whether they like her cooking or not...

Taking a bit from the prepared food by her laws, indrani look at her and smile at her whole heartedly....

Not knowing how to react she simply reciprocate the smile and started play with her shawl without their notice...

If i will say the food is good then it will be less, actually you cooked exactly like we like.... Did you cook like this or uma gave suggestions to you...

Indrani praises her cooking skills...

Jii dadiji mom said me how much sugar, salt , and spice you all like i tried by best to make it on your all taste... Hope you all like it...

Riddhima replied back indrani nervously...

Soo you are passed in your first test.... So you are eligible for your reward...

Saying so indrani called the household to take a box from her room...

Nodding her head household move to indrani's room to collect the thing she asked... Whereas as others still continue their eating and waited for the reward indrani said for....

Placing the box in indrani's hand and household left there...

Indrani calls Riddhima besides her and opens the box which contains ancestoral bangles and said,

This bangles are the reward which we raisinghanias hand over by generation to their daughter in law after their pehli resoi... Now it's in your hands and you are taking responsibility of this bangles and you will also have to pass this bangles to your future generation... Hope you understand the value of this bangles....

Nodding her head in positive she wear the bangles in her hands...

It is quite loose for her still it look soo beautiful in hand, dadi instructed her to wear this bangle for whole day as a part of ritual....

This bangles are looking soo beautiful... Didn't say that they are too old it still looks fresh... Riddhima bhabi looks so beautiful by wearing this... But dadi i didn't see you wearing this nor mom...

Siya asked all this out curiosity and look at dadi for a answer....

This bangle didn't used for daily wear... It will only wear when a family occasion like Puja takes place..... That's why it is still looking fresh...

Dadi understands her by saying this ....

But dadi still mom didn't wear this in occasions why....

This question is a thunderstorm for dadi she looks at uma and again look at siya and Said....

She also wear this... When you are small.... During one function when she accidentally break one stone of this bangle i didn't allow her to wear this anymore as it is needed to share to next generation right... That's why you didn't see this....

Umas eyes filled with tears remembering the actual incident happens during her peheli rasoi.....

She married Ajay out of blue that's why she didn't get a chance to learn cooking...

When her mother in law asked her to prepare food for all of them she have no idea what to do....

Seeking little help from households without indrani's notice... She prepared everything she asked for ....

But she added 2 times salt in curry by mistake make indrani too lashes out on her for her carelessness.... And denied to gave her reward for pehli rasoi....

But today she was really hurt by hearing how her mother in law is lying to her daughter regarding this matter....

Even household staff feels pity on seeing her crying condition but indrani didn't...

After that day to now she cooks to everyone of the family without any mistake, still indrani didn't reward her...

That is Indrani Raisinghania.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Siya actually i like that bangle very much.... Why everything is given to daughter in law not daughters of  raisinghanias...

Ishani asked siya....

Ohoo Ishani... May be we will also have something like that... We are not married yet naa.... So Wait i am pretty sure on our marriage day dadi will also gave us this sort of gift...

Saying so siya left from there leaving behind a confused Ishani there....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Arathi dii did you read today's newspaper....

An excited Riya asked her sister out of blue....

No why... Is there anything special...

Arathi replied back as if she found nothing interested in newspaper...

Aree dii Riddhima didi's result is published i hope she is eligible now....

Riya replayed with a hopeful eyes...

I think we should call dii and ask her result...

Riya added it...

Before they could call Riddhima, Akshay snatches the phone from their hand and said...

Look you both.... You also know that raisinghanias are against sending their daughter in law's to work... So if she secured good mark also she can't continue her studies as indrani jii is totally against it ... If you both call her and ask her about this surely she will feel to study after wards .... So it is better to not ask her about this matter from now on... Fix it in your mind from now onwards....

Saying so akshay left from there leaving a teared arathi and Riya behind ....

Unknown to them all their conversation are heard by Sunitha also feels  bad for her daughter thinking about her destiny...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After five days,

Completing the works in the Delhi branch Vansh is returning back to home after five days.....

It's usual for him to travel from here to there...

But it is unusual for every man to travel for their work after the day of marriage itself....

Reaching his home, he is welcomed by his mom,dad,dadi and sisters...

But all these while Riddhima being silently looking at their bond... Which is noticed by vansh...

Aree Bhai you didn't bring anything for us...

An excited siya and Ishani asked to him like a child....

Ohoo idiots i didn't go for tour to bring you gifts.... I had lots of work there .... In these days i didn't even left from my office due to one after other meetings.... It is very difficult for me to make every thing under control and you guys wanted gifts....

Hearing Vanshs explanation siya and Ishani made a face as if they are bored hearing his explanation....

Whereas as Riddhima,ajay,and uma smile at their antics ....
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️...

*Which part of today's episode touch you the most?

*Do you want to know more story regarding uma...

*Do you have any suggestions regarding upcoming chapters? If so comment here or message me in inbox...

🎈Bye for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃This time will also pass 🍃