Don't Give Up

Who said life was easy? Who said you're not going to run into bumps and turns in your life? Who said the world revolves are you? Sometimes the path that is straight and easy isn't always the good one. You failed that test, do it again. You lost that fight, get up and try again. Don't ever loose hope. If everything was handed to us and made so easy then how can you say you worked hard for it? If you never fall, how can you get back up? God only puts us through what he knows we can handle. Stop being so hard on yourself, you got this. Don't you know God makes things work in our favor according to his timing, not yours. Just be patient, your time will come. That's not to say also be lazy and dont do the work. Didn't you read in my previous chapter Faith without works is dead, ok then so let's put in the work. Stop complaining and asking why me or why is still happening and ask why not. You are stronger than you believe just hold on and everything will be ok but please Do Not Give Up. Even when everything seems to come crashing down on you, Do Not Give Up. Ok, so that person left you ok, let them go maybe they weren't meant to be there, only time will tell. Keep fighting, keep moving forward, there's no time to look back, keep going and no matter how many times you fall as long as you get back up each and everytime you will make this. YOU GOT THIS. REMAIN FAITHFUL. God has never and will never fail you but you have to be strong. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!.