No Regrets

Everyone has a past, what is yours? What type of person has it made you? Are you still the same person that you were in your past? Has it taught you any lessons? Don't live your life off of regrets. I say cherish the past according to how strong it has made you become. Also, think of it like this that special someone in your life now may not be here now if it wasn't for your past. You have a son or daughter, that child would of probably never been here if it wasn't for your past. I know you don't regret having your children or having met your partner so no do not regret anything from the past that you may have not or what you may have went through because with each struggle it makes you stronger. Have you ever heard the song what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Didn't you stop to think that maybe God let you go through that because he knew that you was going to still make it and come out stronger than before. I hear too many people say, I should of did this or that better instead of saying well that has taught me a lesson to become better each day and that you are not that person that you was before. Don't let anyone try to put you down especially if they haven't walked a mile in your shoes and most likely wouldn't last a day in your shoes thats why God chose you. So yes strive to be a better person each day but live with no regrets.