To All Parents

Have you ever had a fall out with someone but then refrained your children from speaking or interfering whatsoever with this person? Stop doing that. Ok, if they done harm or any form of disrespect to your child is very understandable as to why you wouldn't want your child involved with that person but if in no form of way your child was put in danger of any kind or any negativity came your child's ways what's the issue? Alot of times I noticed as parents and I, myself am guilty of this as well we tend to say well I don't talk to that person, or well I don't like that person so I don't want my child involved in that person's life but did you ever wonder and stop to think, does my child feel the same? Alot of times we as parents ruin amazing relationships our children can have because of our pride and ego. Did you maybe stop to think maybe this person means a lot to your child, maybe this person is kind, generous and caring to your child but we're so caught up with oh well I don't talk to them anymore so I don't want my child. Listen, whatever ups and down we go through in life with someone else has nothing at all to do with the child. Stop putting children in the middle of these things they have nothing to do with it. Didn't God say to love and care for one another so why take that away from our children? Let's be more understanding and more humble to one another because no one is promised tomorrow. Learn to let go of repeated negative behaviors. No, noone is perfect in this sinful world but when we act or speak out of anger or hurt later on you tend to regret it. Now in no way or form am I telling any parent how to raise their child that's your choice but this is my opinion on the subject because I myself am guilty of doing this in the past.