Forgive And Move Forward

Notice the title says Forgive and move forward not forgive and forget. No matter what anyone may have done to us and no matter how severe it may have been we have to forgive them not necessarily for them but for us, for our sanity and our health and well being. Just as God forgave us and even sacrafised his own son for us is more so the reason why we need to forgive. Now I say forgive but we shouldn't forget as this is very difficult to forget but we do move forward and try our best to not let what others did to us consume us that's what moving forward means. We can forgive someone but depending on how severe the situation is we never truly forget it but at the same time we do not let this be the reason why we hold hate or animosity in our hearts. We forgive and move forward. We pray and leave it on God's hands. Always wish and pray for your enemies as much as you may think it's ridiculous trust in the end it all works out in your favor. We cannot say we moved forward if we never forgave the person and I know this from personal experience myself. For example with my situation with my birth mother she gave me many reasons to feel hate and animosity towards her for not being the mother I needed her to be, abandoning me, abusing me and etc... So in the beginning it was very hard to forgive her and during that stage that's where the anxiety would come in, the hatred I had towards her would come in, as well as me wanting for her to suffer but that's not healthy either to have those feelings and God's deals with people in misterious ways but what God does not do is allow people to get away with doing evil. I know my mother will pay for everything and karma will catch up to her and I say all of that to say when we forgive and move forward and just leave it up to God and just pray about it and be patient it won't eat us up inside as we wont carry on that negativity in our hearts to feel hatred for anyone for that matter when we move forward.