Be Generous

Not everything has to involve money to make a person feel wanted or special. Sometimes I simple gesture such as a smile, hug, handshake or do you need help with that? Is all that matters. We tend to look at the little things and sometimes say to ourselves well it's not a big deal but even the littlest things can be the most precious. We should learn to value life a little more than just the materialistic things. When was the last time you were either having trouble with an exam or having difficulties at work trying to get the job done and if you had the helping hand it felt good to say at least I'm not doing this alone or another situation where you was doing it entirely alone would think I need some help I wish I had someone else to help me. Well vice versa as well be helpful to someone in need it definitely can come a long way. What we may feel maybe small to us but even bigger to the next person, remember it's the thought that counts. I would like to share a scripture from God's word (The Bible) from Mark 12:41-44 which states: Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts.But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, "Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything-all she had to live on."
So what this scripture is basically saying when we give out a helping hand to people with a sincere and generous heart it means way more than someone that does it just to say they did it or out of pity. Also, that's why even the smallest things as I mentioned can be the most precious so think about that when you see someone who is sad, or just looks like they need someone to talk to or help with a task offer the support be generous.