Listen/Open You're Eyes

How can you see with our eyes closed? How can you hear when your ears aren't opened to listening? God is speaking to you and you're not listening. God is trying to guide you but you're not hearing him. Those with little faith or those who have been through either traumatic events in their life or everything seems to go wrong so you tend to give up on Faith, give up on hope I get it trust me been there done that, but let me ask you this; has that gotten you anywhere? How has the outcome been? Are you satisfied with your life? Are you happy? If I can guess I would say no you're not happy and why because you're not letting God take over. You are putting everything in your own hands or in the hands of this world when God is right there. He is all around us you just have to open your ears, open your eyes. Ask questions, pray to him, open the Bible read it with a sincere heart and a better understanding as what God wants from you and that is to put your trust into him but how can you do this if spiritually you're not ready, and trust me it is OK. It is ok to say I'm not ready. It is ok to say I don't understand. It is ok to ask questions. What is not ok to do is loose hope, loose faith because God has never failed us and he will not fail you. The answer to all of your questions are right there you just have to search for it and you will find it. So let's take the time to listen, (open your ears), and see, (open your eyes), and as long as you walk with faith and pray to God everything will be answered to you. Just listen and open your eyes and you will not be disappointed.