28

Huo Yueze put down the package and sat on the edge of the bed. He stretched out his long arms and hugged him into his arms, "I didn't know you were so clever, but you still have a dagger for self-defense."

  While speaking, he turned his body and threw the dagger beside him under the bed frame, so as not to accidentally injure anyone.

  "Don't throw daggers around like this in the future, what if you accidentally scratch it?" Huo Yueze frowned and taught him.

  "No, I'm careful." Cheng Zhou leaned softly in his arms and couldn't help yawning, "I'm sleeping well, why did you come here in the middle of the night?"

  "Come and sleep with you, you continue to sleep, I'll come up after cleaning up."

  After Huo Yueze finished speaking, he stuffed Cheng Zhou on the bed, turned around, took off his shirt, walked into the bathroom in the dark and turned on the faucet to wash his face.

  After being stunned for a moment, Cheng Zhou patted his face and tried to wake himself up.

  He got up and stepped on his sandals, took out a pair of his own sandals from the space button, then took out his own towel for washing his face, and handed it to him, "Here, this towel is for my face, this is me sandals, you should wear them tonight."

  "Okay," Huo Yueze took the towel and sandals, bowed his head and kissed his cheek, "Go to sleep, I'll be right over."

  Cheng Zhou was so sleepy that he couldn't stand it. He had slept deadly, and dazedly noticed that someone pushed open the door of the house, so he forced himself to open his eyes and wake up.

  Hearing the words, he was tired and said: "Then I'll go to sleep first, you can do it yourself." He turned away without reluctance and climbed onto the bed frame.

  Huo Yueze hurriedly washed his feet and put on his sandals. Cheng Zhou's sandals were a little too small for him, so he could only half drag them to the bed.

  He climbed into the bed and lay beside Cheng Zhou, touched the man's face, and said gently, "Go to sleep, don't be afraid, I'll be by your side tonight."

  Cheng Zhou leaned over and hugged his arm, closed his eyes and complained, "Huo Yueze, the light bulbs in your room are broken."

  "I know, I'll change the light bulb for you tomorrow." Huo Yueze coaxed him softly.

  "You are not allowed to make other ideas, just let me sleep beside me obediently." Cheng Zhou warned him in advance.

  Huo Yueze stretched out his hand and rubbed his waist back and forth, and said with a smile, "If you don't sleep well, I'll really be distracted."

  He really doesn't have those discordant thoughts now, and he really holds the little boy who has been greedy for a long time into his arms, and his heart is so soft as hell.

  Cheng Zhou closed his mouth instantly, nestled beside him as quiet as a chicken, and fell into a deep sleep after a while.

  The hazy moonlight poured in silently through the window, and there was a layer of soft light on the uneven ground.

  Huo Yueze carefully looked at Cheng Zhou's sleeping face so close to him, and only felt unusual peace in his heart.

  As if there was such a time, he once slept with this person and spent a long dark night together.

  It was strange to say that the deeper he got along with the little idiot, the more he felt that the person in his arms was very familiar, and there was an unspoken tacit understanding between the two of them.