64

"I really don't want to sleep in the hospital..." Cheng Zhou looked at him eagerly.

Huo Yueze was completely overwhelmed by his eyes, he had no choice but to reach out his hand to check the temperature on his forehead, and went to the nurse to borrow a thermometer, after confirming that the high fever had completely subsided, he gathered all the things beside the bed and took Cheng Zhou out hospital.

It was getting dark and there were fewer and fewer people on the street.

Huo Yueze simply carried Cheng Zhou on his back, and walked along the small alley where there were almost no people. His steps were steady, and he remained silent all the way.

Cheng Zhou put his arms around his neck and asked nervously, "Are you angry with me? You don't even talk to me."

He does seem to be a little willful.

"No, I'm not angry," Huo Yueze pulled Cheng Zhou's hand and kissed it. He just blamed himself for not taking good care of Cheng Zhou, and actually let this little fool have a high fever under his nose.

"I'll take you to my eldest brother's house. I'm going to work the night shift tonight. Your high fever came and went away quickly. You seem to be fine now, but I don't worry about you sleeping alone at night..."

In case Cheng Zhou has a fever again and again, there is an older brother and sister-in-law at home, who can help him take care of him at least.

Cheng Zhou rubbed his forehead against him, and said happily, "I forgot to tell you, sister-in-law is pregnant."

Huo Yueze stopped, and Cheng Zhou continued: "My sister-in-law is pregnant with a baby, I heard from my elder brother that my sister-in-law almost fainted in the morning, and she needs to rest well, so don't send me there, instead, you will cause trouble to my elder brother and sister-in-law. "

Huo Yueze was worried, "You sleep alone, I—"

Cheng Zhou talked about it, and promised a bunch of guarantees one after another. Seeing that he spoke so vigorously, Huo Yueze seemed to have recovered a lot, so he could only carry him back to the small yard.

Huo Yueze seized the time to heat up the hot water, Huo Yueze took off the clothes of the two of them, sat in the steaming bathtub with Cheng Zhou in his arms, reached out and touched his forehead, "I don't burn it now, you sleep alone Can it really work?"

Cheng Zhou sat on him, "I'm really fine. I said I'm in good health. This fever is just a small accident. Do you think I'm in good spirits now?"

He deliberately moved his waist and dawdled, his eyes were clear, and his fair face was a little bloody from the steam.

Huo Yueze's throat moved, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he would have to go to the coal mine factory to work the night shift in a while, and he could no longer indulge the people in front of him to continue messing around.

"You just had a fever, what do you want to bother about?" Huo Yueze slapped him on the buttocks, and said with cold eyes: "I'll take care of you when I come back tomorrow."

Cheng Zhou expressed fearlessness, smiled openly, and hugged the person in front of him tightly. He is not afraid of being dealt with. Anyway, Huo Yueze will never hurt him...

For Huo Yueze, tonight is destined to be a busy night.

The next morning, Cheng Zhou was still deep in sleep, Huo Yueze quietly walked into the bedroom, touched his forehead, made sure that he didn't have a fever anymore, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

He went back to the teacher's family home, went to see brother Huo and sister-in-law Huo, and brought a basket of fresh eggs by the way.

"Brother, if there is no food at home, please remember to come and tell me." Huo Yueze rolled his eyes at him, "Can you eat with the limited supply in the food book?"