43

Chapter 43

  Cheng Zhou hugged him with a sad face, "There is no way, we must solve the trouble sooner, who made me not meet you sooner?"

  If he could meet Huo Yueze earlier, he would not have taken so many risky roads.

  Huo Yueze reassured him and said, "This method is very mentally draining. Will there be any sequelae if you do this?"

  "There will be a little dizziness."

  Cheng Zhou was also not sure, "I'll try it at night. In the next few days, I shouldn't be able to use my mental power any more, it will take a long time."

  "Brother Zhouzhou." A familiar voice came from outside.

  The big head quickly jumped in front of Cheng Zhou like the wind, "Brother Zhouzhou, where is my mung bean cake?"

  Cheng Zhou: "..."

  Cheng Zhou angrily stuffed him with two mung bean cakes, "It's delicious, just think about snacks, not me."

  Big head giggled, swallowed the mung bean cake in twos and threes, then ran home in a hurry, and brought Cheng Zhou two new pairs of melaleuca-soled shoes.

  "Brother Zhouzhou, my mother made this for you. I'm just waiting for you to come back and try the shoes to see if they fit."

  Cheng Zhou took the cloth shoes in surprise, put them on on the spot and tried them on. He stepped on the ground and walked back and forth twice, "It's not bad, it fits very well. Aunt Chunhua's estimated size is too accurate."

  The big head replied proudly, "That's for sure, my mother is very powerful."

  Cheng Zhou turned his head and didn't see Tie Dan, and asked the little girl, "Where's Tie Dan? Why didn't you come back?"

  Xiaoya said, "Uncle Tie Dan said he was going to the cafeteria to get the milk back."

  Big head nodded, leaned forward to inquire about Cheng Zhou's experience in the city, his eyes were full of bright envy.

  In front of Huo Yueze, Cheng Zhou brags about the two little boys without shame, and jokes about it for a while.

  After listening to it for a long time, it was all the little things, and the big head wiped his face tiredly, "Brother Zhouzhou, I suddenly remembered that there is something at home, so I will go first."

  Before he finished speaking, the big head and feet slipped out at a speed like oil. He should go out and find a friend to play games.

  Ge Cuihua happened to enter the door and grabbed the big head, "Why are you running so fast? Your mother asked you to take the tableware and chopsticks at home and go to the cafeteria to wait in line. They will go straight after work in a while."

  "Hey, alright." When he said he was going to line up for dinner, he hurried back home.

  "Xiaozhou, why did you come back so late?"

  As soon as she entered the room, Ge Cuihua began to nag, and she looked up to see the young offspring next to Cheng Zhou, her eyes full of doubts.

  Cheng Zhou introduced the two of them in time, and turned around to take credit for the things in the back basket, "Auntie, I brought back a lot of things, and you just put them all away."

  "Especially this malted milk essence and preserved fruit, don't let Tiedan and Xiaoya die in one day." Cheng Zhou emphasized.

  These two little kids are greedy foodies who can't keep their mouths shut. When these two things fall into their hands, they will definitely not eat for long.