118

Whether five years is long or not, is not short.

Fang Xiaoting gave birth to a little girl as she wished. Now she is just two years old. She is named Jiaojiao. She is very smart and loved.

Huo Xianglan's life after marriage is also very good. She has a pair of twins. The two skin boys are at the age that even cats and dogs despise, causing extreme headaches for the husband and wife.

Gao Yuan's parents are both high school teachers, and they retired a few years ago. Huo Xianglan was still a teacher at school, but under the reminder of Brother Huo, he resolutely resigned at the beginning of the year, avoiding the current situation early. turmoil.

Initial turmoil.

Criticism, struggles and big-character posters are everywhere, and everyone is in danger.

Huo's father and Huo's mother were both medical soldiers who had been active on the front line of the battlefield. The Huo family's roots were absolutely upright, and there was no doubt about it.

Coupled with the prestige that Big Brother Huo has accumulated in the Public Security Bureau over the years, not to mention that he has a very good friendship with Mu Jingshan, the Mu family in the suburban military region, so far no one has dared to provoke the Huo family.

Cui Jiaqi still guards the warehouse in the mining area, and lives a very low-key life. On the surface, he is paid the dead wages of a first-level worker, but in fact he spends two in the black market from time to time, and has no shortage of money tickets in his pocket.

Wan Hongfeng is still working as a salesperson in a department store, but she has gained enough qualifications, and her salary level has been raised again. She can receive a salary of fifty-six yuan a month, and the ration of food has also increased a lot.

The most important thing is that she finally got pregnant two years ago, and she has a caring little padded jacket girl, and even got good news this year, and now she goes to work in the department store every day with a big belly.

Everyone lives on.

Even Ge Cuihua, who had to communicate with Cheng Zhou every month, was doing well.

Wang Wanshun had just taken over the important task at the beginning of September and became the captain of the production brigade of Wangjia Village. The little girl also had two younger siblings, and the little black boy Tie Dan became a little man who stood upright.

Huo Yueze sat by the bed, slowly read the letter from Ge Cuihua to Cheng Zhou, squeezed his hand and said in a low voice: "Zhou Zhou, didn't you say that you would go back to Huaishan County to see Aunt Ge? ? But after so long, why are you still awake?"

Cheng Zhou, who was lying on the bed, still did not respond, his eyes were closed tightly, his face was rosy, and there was no sign of muscle atrophy at all. Even his round toes were powdered, showing unusual things everywhere.

Close your eyes as if you want to sleep forever.

Huo Yueze held his hand and begged softly, "Baby, don't make me wait any longer."

"I listened to you carefully, and I took good care of Tangyuan. Don't you love him the most? He has grown up, and now he can carry a schoolbag to school..."

For five whole years, every day was a day of numbness and suffering, and he didn't even know how he survived.

"Dad, I'm back." Xiao Zai carried the lunch box into the yard, saw the starry sky all over the wall at a glance, and smiled unconsciously.

He still remembered the scene when Cheng Zhou hurriedly painted the starry sky.

After locking the gate of the yard, he touched the three stick figures holding hands as usual, then walked into the house with a frown.